•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝐼𝑋•.༄.°

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

...

As I stood there frozen and soaked in water, I can hear her devilish laugh. "Ha! How's that?! Ever seen your highest saviour in this school lie about HERSELF?!?" Quianna said as a crowd gathered around us. As people murmured, I looked up slowly meeting Quianna's blue orbs.

Resentment filling inside me, I saw people pull out their phones and record or picture us. She noticed me looking at her and grinned as she winked at me. I stood up slowly and asked. "Why?."

"Really? You're asking that? What a moron. Of course why? Because, you lied to me. Not only the others but you're also a creep!" Quianna said while laughing.

Creep... Thats what everyone called me in the orphanage... If you say that.. I'll..

I walked towards her and strangled her hair as I pushed her towards my locker. "You fucking bitch!" I said as my wig fell off, revealing my hair. My h/l and h/c.

Due to that, more people started gasping and spreading some stuff I cant even hear. Quianna kept laughing, "Aw, is our president that low to cry? No, OUR student council president? How absurd." She said as her smile dropped. "You know, vice versa this. You're the bitch. Y/n." She said.

As her words infuriate me I took her hair forcefully causing her body to move with my grip and turned her around making her face wack in my locker.

She groaned and screamed in pain. She took her hands and held mine and tried to remove my grip from her hair. This only made me more happy. "You know, atleast a bitch like me doesnt go and ask people for money. Atleast I have someone who really loves me who you cant have. Atleast I dont ask other people to be my boyfriend for a month since it pays money." I said.

"Atleast Im not a slut." I finished off. This made her angrier than ever.

She kicked my foot causing me to retrieve my grip and allowed a way for her to get my hand and bang it in the locker. I screamed in pain as our locker was built with steel, she slammed my hand exactly where my keys were so my hands bled.

"Y'know, if it werent for you, I'd be with Ike by now." Quianna said as she leaned in closer to me, "Y'know, if it werent for you, everyone's life would be easier." Spat out. She screamed in anger and pinned me to the floor.

"I fucking hate you!" She said and grabbed my hair as she strangled me. Instead of breaking us apart, the crowd kept cheering for us. Basically, we were having a do or die situation. I butted her face as she went back, bloody nosed.

"You'e ruined everything! I hate you for lying." She said over and over again trying to make me collapse. "Can we just talk this through instead of a physical fight Quianna?!" I said and took her wrist. I held it as tight as I could as she dug her nails in my hand but I didnt let go.

"You just got back from being suspended! Dont tell me you wanna be suspended again?! Even worse, expelled!" I said. "Do I look like I give a fuck? All your friends are trash. Besides, Im just here for Ike." She said, everyone made a "ooh" sound as it echoed through the halls.

By time, more and more people came. I felt all eyes on us as we fought. None dared to separate us. Was the tense too much for people? Finally losing stamina, Quianna stumbled feeling the need to give up.

What about me? I've experienced this countless times at the orphanage. Now, I can hold up my stamina longer than usual. "Can you just give up?! Its no use fighting Quianna, I've told you countless times!" I said and backed away.

I signaled my hand to her trying to make her calm. Nothing worked, she kept charging at me.

Honestly, at this point I dont know how we'll stop. Its been how long and the teachers havent gotten this news reported to them?! How absurd.

Crimson red blood staining the schools white tiles. I couldnt even tell if the others were protesting in the crowd or trying to cheer us to see who'd win this fight.

She groaned, obviously not letting her pride be hurt. "If you're thinking that Im naive enough to fall for this and let my pride fall, it wont work. Y/n." She said. She ran towards me and whispered offensive words to me. "Y'know, it'd also be much better if you'd just transfer schools. I'd like to have Ike myself." She said and pinned me to the wall face flat. This, caused my nose to bleed due to the impact.

She lifted my head up and said "Why dont you say cheese, hm?" She said and faced me to everyone. Some had laughter glistening in their face, some had anger.

[Ike's POV:]

"Hey, its oddly taking Y/n long. Should we check it out?" I asked, "I mean, he'd be fine alone right?" Mysta said and looked at Alban. "Ike, dont sweat, he usually likes to take his time so its no big deal." Alban shrugged off. "Are you sure?" I replied. "Yes, I promise" Alban said.

It was obvious, nervousness and concern was laced on his face, "Shouldnt we just go down? And check him out?" Vox asked this time, obviously worried too.

The girls nodded in agreement though some had hesitation to do so. We packed the stuff that we gathered and soon we went down the stairs still chit-chatting.

We complained on why we had to use the stairs, its taking too long. Millie on the other hand stayed quiet though we asked her whats wrong. Her reply's are always 'Im fine, really.' while looking at her phone palely.

Her eyes widen when she gasped loud enough for all of us to hear. Well, at the same time, our peripheral vision, a whole crowd was gathered. I could see Millie showing Alban her phone when both of them mumbled 'Shit...' .

When they said it concerned of he, Y/n, we sprinted down the stairs leaving our belongings on the stairs.

I pushed through the crowd to hear a familiar girls voice... Quianna. Me, Vox, Luca, Shu and Mysta were first to get through the crowd. As we reached the front, my eyes widen in shock.

[Y/n's POV:]

I hear more rummaging in the crowd, I struggled as I got Quianna off of me. I stood up slowly but I still failed, I fumbled down on my knees and looked at Quianna as she was on her knees looking down on the floor. Was she finally feeling shame...?

"Y/n!." I heard a familiar voice shout in the crowd, as a small narrow path open in the crowd. My eyes meeting his eyes. Eyes wide open in shock and disbelief, both present in our eyes...

"Ike..."

...

(HAPPY NEW YEAR!! SORRY I COULDNT PUBLISH THIS YESTERDAY, I WAS BUSY WITH MY FAM😞😞 STILL, LOVE Y'ALL!)