•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝑋𝑉𝐼•.༄.°

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

...

"Y/n, will you be my partner...?"-

Albans voice kept ringing in my ear as I recall everuthing he said... It kept medistracted from the lectures. It lurked and just stayed in my head for the whole day. I stared blankly at the ceiling of our classroom, quietly waiting for the next professor.

"Hm? Whats with the face right now? Werent just jolly like 30 minutes ago and now, you look like you've seen a ghost." Selen joked and Millie heard. "I think he uhm ykyk, confe-" I put my hand on Millies mouth before she could finish.

"I smell something fishy, perhaps con...fess...?" Selen whispered the last part. I gave them the side eye then rolled my eyes. I took a glance at Alban who's awkwardly staring at the window. Guess what I said...

---

"Y/n, will you be my partner...?" Alban said as he looked desparate into my eyes. "I...", I, was at loss of words... Wait... Maybe he's just sayung this because he doesnt have someone yo dance with!

What if this proposals jist a platonic proposal?!. I mean, if it is, I could totally agree. Though... I already have someone in mind... But what if I ended up being rejected...?.

I know I sound idiotic but, I changed my whole demeanour for ONE person. ONE. Ugh... What should I do...?

"If you're thinking that Im proposing in a platonic way or both, no. Y/n... I've liked you since then... A few years after we took you in. I've felt like you were someone I should protect, I never felt this urge before or this greed to keep you under my defense because... I like you...,"

He walked up to me and gently held my shoulders. Before he continued, he gave me a firm contact and looked down at the floor.

"Even though you've been showing your true self with us and never bothered you, and I've liked you for that. You've always been you. Its fine if you dont want. It'll be quick for me to heal. I promise."

He whispered hisnlast sentence though it waz audible for me enough to hear. "Well..?" He said and looked up to me. "Dont worry, I wont rush you. How 'bout give it some time to think? Lets try not to pressure ourselves because of this." He laughed awkwardly as I nodded and we walked back to the classroom.

---

'I really cant choose... I have two options in my hand... (1) Pick someone whos known uou for years and years, someone who stayed by your side day and night. Someone who knlws you best and how you always feel.

Or (2) Pick someone whom you've met for a year but ypu've been so confused if yoi should priorotize him, or studies. Someone you've been waiting for your whole life. Someone you've felt actual feelings for... Both... Both are good options.

They're both gentleman and sweet, both are ibtelligent and nice, they're both funny. I lived for their sense of humour.

"Dont think of it too much. Besides, Alban said he'll give you a long tkme to think it through. Well, I'll stick for Ike but its your choice anyways" Millie said and took Selens notebook to look at her notes.

I was really enthusiastic when comes to these stuff so... I really couldnt choose. Well if Ike DOES rejecy me or doesnt ask me out, then... Alban it is. Its not like Im saying he's not the best 2nd choice but, the best of them all.

As I drowned myself again in my thoigjts again, unexpectedly, our school speakers suddenly had a mic testing. Guess what?...

"Good afternoon students! Unfortunate or fortunate enough, we will havw to be suspend class for today. But! Dont worry, we'll all be back tomorrow. We sincerely apologize for the sudden announcement. Please get ready for all bus riders to get ready. Thank you!"

My body suddenly regained a weird burst of energy due to the announcement. Should I be happy or sad class is done? Well, awkward... Well, y'know.

I live with Alban... But! This shall be no burden. Ever!

"Guys!" I heard Enna's voice as she threw her bag on Elira's head who's innocently walking towards us. "What?" Selen asked with a bored face. "Y/n, if you dont have a partner I'd gladly be!" Enna put her hand on her chin making a check mark as she smiled closed eye.

"Sure, I mean, well it depends" I said and laughed. Nina walked in with a wide wide grin, "Hm~" She hummed and walked closely to me as she eyed me.

"Uhm? Yeah why Nina?" Rosemi asked. "Oohh fight I see!" Finana said as Reimu slapped her back, Finana just groaned.

"This is genuine, who'd you pick?

Alban, or Ike...?"

...

(PLEASE, IM SO FED UP WITH SCHOOL SORRY I REALLY CANT PROCESS EVERUTHING ALL TOGETHER😭😭😭 I'LL TRY TO POST MORE OFTEN!)