•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼•.༄.°

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

...

Nina's words rung in my ear the whole day. It was like, it waz embeded in my head now. I mean, I barely doubt Ike would really like me due to the fact that he's only seen my 'girl' form for a month... If he does then I'd jump into a conclusion he'd like me before I was in my 'girl form'.

I rolled in my bed for a good 30 minutes trying to think these out then I soon remembered Alban. He was a true sweetheart, yes, but, he isnt what I came for... I came for Ike...

Though, I've kept a try and shoot my shot to ask him out but, no. Im a girl, I shouldnt be the one to be the first to ask him out. He should.

I looked at my phone and saw Millie chat but I igmored it. It was currently 9:38 PM. I wasnt in the mood to reply.

'Millie:
"Beh gising, may chika ako" '

("Yo wake up, I have some tea)

...

[Ike's POV:]

I groaned in my bed trying to comprehend wether liking Y/n was just infatuation or it was a real feeling. I took my phone and decided to chat with them just to esccape reality for a while.

---

|Home wreckers|
Vox, Shu, Mysta, Luca

9:41 AM

Novelist(Ike):
-Heyy gm :))

Dumb detective(Mysta):
-Yo hi dude

Pog(Luca):
-Hi pog Ikey Wikeyy:))

Horny mf demon (Vox):
-Tf is with my name?
Anyways, hi, morning.

Nerd mf (Shu)
-Eyyy gmm ;DD

Novelist(Ike):
-Guys, I wanna ask
something

Dumb detective:
-Yeah what?

Horny mf demon:
-Hm?

Novelist:
-What if I like Y/n?

Pog:
-HWTA

Nerd mf:
-YO???

Horny mf demon:
-You blind mf

Dumd detective:
-HELPPPOO
HAAHSJDJHWHA

Replied to: You blind mf
Novelist:
-Wdym??

Horny mf demon:
-Dms.

---

|Vox |
9

:48

Vox:
-Yo hi
Lets uhm vc?
Its way easier
to speak their
than rather not being
able to know what Im
explaining rn.

Me:
-Sure, you call.

Vox:
-Alr, just wait
Gotta be ready, Im
in bed with dim lights.

Me:
-Dw,  I'll wait

----

I

stared at my phone waiting for Vox to call me and eventually he did. "Hey, sup?, what did you mean with "What if YOU liked Y/n" Vox said through the line.

"I dont know, its like, I've been carrying this for a year staying with her even if she was pretending to be a boy before." I said and sighed.

"I dont know if this is just infatuation or something. I truly dobt know if my feelings are mixed or what" I continued. I hear Vox slyghtly chuckle and asked-- "Hm, I know lots, I'll ask and you reply then I'll answer with my conclusions" He said and I agreed.

---

Soon it was Voxs' last question. "Explain the feeling you ALWAYS have when you're with her" He asked.

"I uhm, feel safe around her, I usually feel comfort just by seeing her smile and stuff. I know she's as bright and beautiful lile a star but, dont you tjink things are happening too fast? That time you asked me if I liked Y/n in the canteen, I held back from saying a real yes." I said.

"Hmmm, yeah, you were gay that time,

jk, but, yeah, its nkt infatuation. You do like her, and I will say, its understandable. She is pretty. I wouldnt be surprused if any of us said they liked Y/n." Vox confessed and so, he sighed.

"Hey, how should I, ask her out for the ball?..." I asked out of the blue, I saw Vox slowly lift up his left eyebrow and laughed. I mimicked.

"Hmmm, y'know its not too late. Its your choice why me? Shoot your shot however you want." He said, it seems he wanted to ask more.

"I know you're holding back ONE last question" I said and chuckled slightly. "Gosh, didnt know you knew me THIS well" He said and laughed. After a short 'Laughing' session, he finally asked me one last thing.

"Did you mean you liked Y/n as a boy when you said you liked them before that question? Like you're actually gay? y'know y'know" Vox said with a stern voice.

Now this, this was a question I've been waiting to be asked. I've itched myself for too long.

I took a deep breath and finally, after composing myself and being ready to spill the tea,

"Yeah I did, but not as a boy. Dont ask why,

I knew she was a girl from the start."

...

(Legit crying, we have 5 projects DUE NEXT FRICKING WEEK OMFG I HAVENT EVEN STARTED THEM ALL PLS IM SO FRIKING FED UP OMGGG)