•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼•.༄.°

After the incident or the unexpected outcome of Quianna and Ike, it still left me and the others a big mark in our chests...

Days felt like years, weeks felt like decays and a month felt like a whole rollercoaster for an eternity.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mornin' " Alban greeted and sat down on his desk, "Likwise" Selen said. This time, we were having a blast, only us, Ethyria, Noctyx, Obsydia and Luxiem but without Ike. Why? He's been to busy with something. Well, rather, someone.

We were having a total fun since we had a new seating arrangement. I, finally was not beside Ike. Alban, Selen and Millie were in the front row, seats all merged together. 3 person per table this time. Me, Elira and Enna together. Reimu, Rosemi and Finana in one table together. Alas, Quianna and Ike was far away from us, 2 tables away from the 3rd row.

It felt quite lighter now that I was surrounded by people I love and I feel comfortable with. It made my academics easier yet chaotic around them. Vox and Nina always picking us up from class for free time, Sonny and Alban being chaotic as ever, Shu and Luca being the two totally different dynamic, it was all fun. Yet, a small puzzle piece was missing. None bothered finding nor solving it. Leaving it be uncompleted made it more complete.

Like a real puzzle, once you solve it with the last piece, its all no use in the end. Though with one missing, its a thrill not to finish it.

It been weeks, specifically 4 weeks. Meaning 28 days almost turning into a month since Ike's been leaving us out for some random bitch he doesnt even love... Well, a bunch of stuff happened all throughout the time.

(Make up your scenes here broskis <33)

----

[After 4 months]

(A/n: Gotta say, thats quite much)

...

Alas.

Quianna's being homeschooled.

Why?

We've reported her and got a suspension for 3 months...

(Glimpse of what Millie said once it was announced-

"BAHAHAHHA BEH GAGO DESERV AHAHAH TWO JOINTS EYYYYY WOOHHH TANGGAL ANGAS MO NIYAN BEH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH"

("BAHAHAHHA DUDE NO-GOOD BITCH DESERVED IT AHAHAHA TWO JOINTS EYYYYY WOOHH IMAGINE GETTING YIUR SWAG REMOVED LOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA")

(A/n: Basta naging mema diyan si Millie. (At baliw))
---

After what we've heard, Ike finally explained his side. It was very much valid, why? Because he was toyed around, used and lastly controlled by Quianna. He never really showed it with her, he admitted he hated her and he was only doing it for a deal. 'If Quianna dates a guy for 2 months, she'll be payed ¥4,000,000'. Just what a devil she can be.

Ike, simply obliged even though the money wasnt for him and was a pain in the ass.

Well, in the end, all of us; reunited.

Everyday has been more chaotic as ever, we were complete. We were everything we needed.

----

Tomorrow, was the day.

Quianna, comes back...

[Quianna pov:]

(Back to the time she got suspended)

"You got what?!"

I heard mom scream on the other line of the phone.

"Ma, calm down. Its just for 3 months" I replied as I rolled my yes even if she cant see me.

"Just? Just 3 months. Really? Your grounded for 3 months. No gadgets, no wifi and no games."

"What?!? Ma! I need my gadgets!" I protested and raised my voice.

"No you dont young lady. I know what you've been doing, I've read multiple of your contacts. We're gonna have a talk later once I arrive young lady."

And with that, she hung up. Gee, whats with her? I thought. I walked away from the school grounds to meet my best friend. She was cool, really cool. Why? She can hack or locate information about people, and I..... Will be targetting ---

Y/n.

I smirked like a weirdo walking down the busy streets and finally reached Estella's house. I knocked and pressed the doorbell. Delayed, I knocked with a press of a doorbell again, luckily this time she opened the door.

"Bestie!" Estella greeted me, "Hi! I wanted to hangout with you. Also, can you do me a favor?" I asked, "Hm? Sure! I'd be happy to help. If its looking for information again, pay up" Estella said and reached out her hand, signaling that she wants a payment before doing her job.

"Fine fine whatever, I was suspended for 3 months. Use those 3 months with me looking for information about, Y/n" I said, "Oh? Isnt that the guy you were crushing on Qui?" She asked. "Yeah, Im kinda liking him more. Hard to get guys are more hotter than usual" I said and brushed off my shoulder. "Alright. Lets go to my room, I just need to ask you some questions that can direct me to a site where its like a dark web but healthier." Estella said.

Estella finally did her work and worked for atleast hours trying to find info about Y/n L/n, of course, I had to fill out some easy questions since Estella only hears about Y/n because I blab about him.

She did hard research, and when I say hard I mean hard HARD research. She worked out herself refusing to eat because she said it was for 'my sake'. I loved this side of her, it makes her easier to break.

Soon, it was around 9 PM  when she finished. Y/n almost had a hidden identity in the school background. It was obviously hard to find hidden or unpublicized information about him, even Estella felt the heat when she found out that the only information released was his birthday.

...

"QUIANNA!..."

Estella's shout echoed through the living room. "Huh?" I thought to myself. I rushed upstairs to see why her voice was stripped with shock and uncomfortableness.

"Estella? Why?" I asked, "I found something way off course...." Estella looked so shocked as if a ghost just appeared infront of her. "What is it?"

"Come here dude.." Estella said and moved away from her desk allowing me to walk infront to see her monitoring screen. I scanned the whole site until my eyes landed on something...

"Y/n L/n Personal informations:

Age: 18

Occupation: Student

Height: 5'5 in.

Weight: 43 kg

---

"Whats with it?" I asked, Estella walked and pointed at something below the common information....

"Gender: ⚥︎/Female"

...