•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑉 •.༄.°

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ike Eveland. Novelist and a vocalist in our band. Its nice to meet you all, hope we can get along just fine."

He said with a big smile and bowed down to show formalities. Our eyes never breaking eye contact. Of course being the bitter one, I broke the eye contact...

As they all finished their introduction,  they assigned themself to vacant seats. Alban was told to switch to an empty seat at the front, so now... Shu is now my seatmate. "Uhm hello. You look oddly feminine." The guy Mysta infront of me casually said. "Whats wrong with it?" Shu asked.

"Nothing, just oddly rare too see, I mean, I am cute." He said and faced at front as I stared at them, not knowing how to feel about his comment.

Happy or offended but whatever it doesnt matter anyways. Ike was two seat behind me and I felt uneasy since I was a female and one could already tell. But his british accent is so heavy...

The lesson started and it was getting interesting and nice. Everything went smoothly. More lessons came and we were probably dead by now. Except me, Shu, Alban and Ike. They were smart throughout the whole class. It felt as if I would be replaced as the top of my class!

Lunch started, well,  I was still full so I roamed around the school. I liked playing instruments and dancing aside from singing and reading. So I went to the music room as I thought I was alone but, no...

There was the group called luxiem. They were practicing something or was covering something? I couldnt tell bur they all had good vocals. I didnt wanna interrupt so I just listened before the bell rings once more.

I knew them all except for one blondie. He had a clip and his hair was in a half ponytail. He was buff but not so much.  I dont know how to explain how he looks. They all had really nice voices I heard them clearly one by one.

The song was something that went like "Oh baby gonna show you my love" I dont know but it was catchy. Ike's vocal range was crazy I was shocked. But before they sang that there was also a song that was like "Party time hope in the dark"? It was nice and catchy, was it their song?

4 of them stood up to leave and left Ike behind so I hid behind a locker hoping they wont notice me Mission successful. I watched Ike as he lay out his mic and some ear stuff so it wouldnt be too loud. There were speaker in the music room. The song was chronos. I stood there just looking at him as he fixed his mic and played the instrumental.

I.Was.In.Shock... His voice, how can such beauty be fooled by ones voice?. It was outrageous. It was shocking but beautiful. I waited for him to play one more song but a voice called on me. "Y/n?" I looked around to see Alban. "Yeah?" I said "What's got you caught up?" He asks. "Heh nothing, just passing by the halls" I said. "You know Ike's in there. Must it be that you're finding true love already?" He pouts and I felt my cheeks turn red.

"What?! No!, I was just passing by!" I said and walked passed him. The bell rang, Saved by the bell. We all went back to class. It was now english. Our lesson is; Clauses. The lessons here were nice but basic. From books I've read in the library they had lots of school books. I honestly learned there too. The seating arrangement was final, Mysta infront of me, Shu beside me and Ike two seats behind me.

After a living hell of english we started our tasks. Hw, missed exams/quizzes. After we've finished, our next class, History. The prof was absent, all sub prof's are busy so we had to cancel the sched. I excused to pee and walked through the empty halls. I heard faint footsteps and assume it was behind me so I didnt think much about it.

There was a left turn to the bathroom, I heard more more heavy footsteps but I was spacing out. Until I bumped into someone. They fell, I looked down and...

'A girl?'
...

"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑎𝑟 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒."
-𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣