KATIE BELL

Sometimes I think I'm my own worst enemy. I fight and train everyday so I can be perfect, but sometimes it feels like I break my own wings, my own legs and I can't get up. That's how I feel most times, broken legs but I chase perfection.
I woke up really early, and since no matter how I tried I couldn't get back to sleep, I just got up from bed and took a really long bath, trying to get to focus on what's really important while I waited for Draco to wake up.

It was a pretty nice day, the weather was very cold and it was really windy, but everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, happy as today was the first Hogsmeade trip of the year. And if I succeed today, it might just be the last one.

Draco and I parted ways early in the morning, after having breakfast, or well, him having breakfast. I was so stressed I wasn't even hungry at all. All the way to Hogsmeade I couldn't help but overthink, what if something goes wrong? What if someone sees me? Will everything go according to plan?

I just hope it does, because the sooner I kill Dumbledore and get this over with, the better. I need to prove that I can be trusted, that I am loyal. And I will do everything I can to do it, I've made up my mind. Stressing about my future is useless, really; I'm sure if I do as I'm asked I will be recompensated, and as long as we're both useful, I know that Voldemort will let Draco and I be together. He must, right? I mean, I've trained all my life to serve him, and for what I've heard from others and from Voldemort himself, he's really proud of me and thinks of me as his daughter. That must mean he'd want me to be happy, doesn't it?

I decided to put those thoughts aside, as I've arrived at Hogsmeade. I get out of the carriage, looking for a moment at the Thestrals, they're really beautiful creatures, so misunderstood and feared, so much like snakes.

I was wearing a big coat, and let my hair loose, in hopes my face would be covered a bit and I wouldn't be recognized. I walked by side streets, so I wouldn't encounter as many people as in the main street, where all the students were laughing and going in and out of shops like Zonko's, or Honeydukes. I take a right turn, and find myself right outside of the Three Broomsticks. I get inside, and go to the front as if to order something.

"What would you like?" Asked nicely the woman at the counter, who I knew was Madam Rosmerta.

"Hello, actually I wanted to tell you, I think someone's sick in the loo. I heard some weird noises there just now, thought you should know." I said, making my voice higher-pitched that it is, trying to sound as kind and as worried as I could.

"Oh, my! Thanks for telling me dear, I'll go see what's wrong." She said, and left to the restroom. I walked behind her, and we walked inside the little room, where there wasn't anyone else.

"Oh, they must have left already." She said confused, but when she turned to look at me I quickly took out my wand.

"Imperio." I said, pointing my wand at her. She closed her eyes for a moment, and when she opened them again she looked at me expecting for my instructions. "Listen carefully. You will imperio the first Hogwarts student that walks into the ladies room, and tell them to deliver this package." I passed her the package, which she quickly took, like a robot. "To Dumbledore. Make sure not to touch it. Understood?"

"Yes." She said. And with that, I left the restroom, where she stayed. I ordered a drink and sat down at a table by the main door, waiting patiently for someone to go to the restroom. After a while, a Gryffindor who I know as Katie Bell went into the restroom, and came out not long after with the package in her hands. I didn't watch, so I didn't look suspicious, but I heard as she went up to her table and told her friend she wanted to leave, and not long after she and another Gryffindor girl walked out the door.