HYDRA

As we walked inside, it felt somehow colder than outside, and I was trying my best not to hug myself in order to stay warm. I walked quickly next to Voldemort, as we made our way through a big metal door, finally getting inside the building. From the inside it didn't look abandoned, at all.

It looked old, everything here did, but it was obvious that it was in use. It reminded me very much of a hospital, everything in while and light blue colors, and there was even a faint smell of medicines in the air, however I was sure this place was not publicly used to treat patients. We walked down a long corridor, filled with doors and some windows that let me take a peak inside the rooms here, there were laboratories, and rooms with beds inside. There was even a couple of rooms that looked like they were used for surgeries.

One of the doors ahead of us opened, out coming a tall man wearing a white lab coat, followed by two men who seemed to be guards.

"Ah, welcome, welcome, my friend." He spoke with a deep Russian accent, sounding really happy to see Voldemort. "I see you brought her with you. Follow me, I'll show you to her room." He started walking, but before we followed him I stopped Voldemort, too many questions in my head to be left unaswered.

"Wait!" I whispered-shouted to him. "What does he mean? What is this place? Why are we here?" As much as I didn't want to admit it, I was growing scared, this does not seem like a place you want to stay in at all.

"We're here, because it's time you gain back the trust you lost when you decided to be stupid and try to help our  enemy. You'll finally be useful, and when they're done with you, you'll truly be my most powerful asset, and the Wizarding World will know not to ever question me again." So he was determined and obviously gave it a lot of thought. I just know if he'll be willing to trust me again after whatever he's got planned for me happens, then I can be sure it's going to be really really bad. I've got to find a way out of this, I don't know what he's got planned, but I sure as hell don't want to find out.

"But- father, he's a muggle!" I made it sound as disgusted as I possibly could, trying to convince him not to work with this Hydra thing was the first thing I could think of. "Since when do we depend on filthy muggles?!"

He didn't change his mind, however. "You'll learn it's alright to use any means necessary to achieve your ends, even if it means making stupid muggles think they're worth enough to call themselves your friend. We'll kill them after they're done being of use to us." He started walking, not needing to tell me to follow him for me to know that it'd wouldn't be the smarted thing to question him again.

We followed the weird tall man, walking until we got to the end of what I thought was an endless hallway, only it didn't end, it just turned around the corner. We walked inside a room that was quite small and boring since everything was white; white walls, white floor, white bed.

"This is where you'll be staying." The Russian man spoke again. "We'll start tomorrow morning."

"Go ahead, Irya." The cold voice of my adoptive father was heard again. "Explore your room." Even though there was literally nothing to be explored, I still got inside the small room because I didn't want to upset him even more, but just as I walked inside I felt something cold on my left wrist. I turned to see what the hell it was, and realized one of the guards had put a weird looking metal bracelet on my wrist.

"Hey what the hell?!" I tried taking it off but soon as I tried to open it, it got really hot burning me. I looked up and took my wand off my pocket pointing it at the guard. "Petrificus!" I shouted, but nothing came out of my wand, and the guard didn't get petrified. "What the actual fuck?!" I looked to see Voldemort, hoping he'd do something but he stayed there, just watching everything happen. And when I thought things couldn't get worse, the heavy metal door slammed shut in front of me.