HELP

February was around the corner, the cold of the winter fading away day by day. Although Draco and I had fixed things after that Slughorn's party night, we were both getting more and more nervous, anxious as we had less and less time to do our missions. We were both on edge, and had been getting into stupid fights almost twice a week. When that happened we would give each other some time alone, while we cleared our minds, so the fights wouldn't get worse.

We were currently on that, the no speaking part of the fight. We were both working on the vanishing cabinet, the silence irritating me. After everything was prepared, I grabbed a cage with a little bird, taking it carefully and placing it on the cabinet, Draco closing the door quickly so it wouldn't fly away.

I took a step back, letting Draco get in front of the cabinet, casting the spell.

"Harmonia nectere pasus." I heard him whisper. He opened the door, to see that the bird was no longer there, closing the door again. Okay, now the difficult part. "Harmonia nectere pasus." He whispered again, closing his eyes and taking a moment after he casted the spell, before cautiously opening the door.

"Where did it go?" The cabinet was still empty, the bird hadn't come back.

"Well, obviously, not back here." He answered annoyed.

"You don't have to be so fucking rude, you know?" I quickly said back.

"Then don't make dumb questions." He rolled his eyes.

"Fine then, if you're so fucking tired of my stupid self and my stupid questions then I'll just leave. Have fun fixing this shit cabinet on your own." I took my bag, and walked to the door.

"Then leave. I don't need your help, I can fix it by myself." He replied.

"Fine then."

"Fine."

I left the room of requirement, going to the library to hopefully get some peace.

-

It was now the end of February, and I was as stressed as ever. I had to do something quick, the vanishing cabinet was still broken and Dumbledore still alive.

"Irya!" Said Draco, walking inside his dorm, where I had been all morning. "Guess what?" He sounded so happy, nothing like the way he had been acting lately. This weirded me out, since we had had another little argument just this morning, and hadn't spoken since.

"What's going on? What happened?" I couldn't help but smile a bit, his own smile being contagious.

"I did it." He said like I'd just know what he was talking about.

"Did what?"

"I fixed the cabinet!" He grabbed me by the waist, picking me up, and me wrapping my legs around him.

"That's great, Draco!" I felt a mix of happiness and dread. Of course it meant one less thing to worry about, but it also put more pressure into me having to complete my own task, not to forget the fact that him fixing the cabinet meant it would be used to transport death eaters into Hogwarts. I didn't want anyone to get hurt, specially not innocent people.

"I know." He got serious suddenly. "I'm really sorry for what I said earlier, I know you know I've been on edge lately, with everything going on. But I'm sorry, I don't mean to be mean to you or anything, I love you."

"It's okay. I'm sorry too, and I've said some horrible things to you too." I said, getting sad at the fact we've been arguing so much. "I love you too, Draco. I hate it when we fight."

"Me too, darling" He gave me a peck on the lips. "But hopefully soon it'll be over. When we're done with our missions we won't have to worry anymore, alright?" I know we both know that's not true, but I also know that it's what's been keeping us going, the hope of the war and horrible things to end.