HOGWARTS

"You are to go back to Hogwarts. You will help Amycus and Alecto get settled and be useful in whatever they ask you to." He wasn't asking, I had no choice. After torturing me he decided he wanted to keep a close eye on me, while making sure I was useful in some way, now that he knows I was trying to help Potter.

"Yes, father. Thank you."

~

September first came around quicker than I would have wanted, and I found myself sitting all alone in a compartment on the train back to Hogwarts. As soon as we got to the station Draco and I parted ways, while he said goodbye to Narcissa and Lucius I entered the train by myself, Bellatrix and Rodolphus were furious at me for what happened and hadn't talked to me since that night, so I didn't really feel like sticking around to see how parental love looked like.

I was hiding away in a random compartment, but funnily enough it seemed like Draco and our friends decided to choose exactly the compartment next to mine to hang out in, I could hear them talking and laughing. I was trying to zone out, maybe get some sleep, but then I heard Blaise say my name.

"So what's with Irya, anyway?" He said, most likely confused as to why I wasn't with them.

"I don't know." Draco answered, a hint of sadness in his voice. "She's been acting different, distant. And recently there was an... Argument, with her parents. I'm not sure exactly what happened, no one would tell me, but I know it's something really bad."

"Well, then why aren't you with her right now?" Said Pansy. "If she's not okay you should be there for her, I'm sure she needs you."

But he laughed, a dry sarcastic little laugh. "She's okay without me. She's been pushing me away, you know? It's like she doesn't even love me anymore." I felt a pressure in my chest, does he really think that? A couple tears started rolling down my cheek, this is not how it was supposed to be.

"Why do you say that?" Thanks Theo, I'd like to know too.

"Because it's the truth. She's been so... Selfish, rude and it seems like all we ever do is fight. I love her, but I feel like she doesn't feel the same anymore." I let out a sob, as the tears started falling freely. "Like she is keeping things from me, hiding things. I used to be so sure about us, that we would be together forever, but I don't think so anymore, I think it's just a matter of time before we-" I accidentally let out another louder sob, I didn't notice he had stopped talking until he spoke again. "Did you hear that?" He asked in a whisper.

"Yeah." Daphne answered. "It sounded like-"

I got up from my seat and out of the compartment, slamming the door behind me as I practically ran towards the bathroom. I heard another door open, but I didn't stop until I made it to the bathroom.

It's looking like it's going to be an interesting year.

----------

When we arrived at Hogwarts, after rushing to take a carriage by myself, I went straight to the Slytherin common room as I wasn't feeling particularly hungry. I decided to unpack and stay in my shared dorm for the remaining of the night.

What am I supposed to do now? Now that Voldemort doesn't know trust me as much I know he won't give me any important mission nor will he tell me the most important stuff that happens, so I'm clearly not going to be much help to Potter anymore. And on top of that, Draco thinks I don't love him anymore and he's getting tired of me, he was even going to say something about us breaking up, I'm sure. As much as I want to tell him the truth, right now it'd be more dangerous than worth it, because then if for some reason Voldemort tries to look more into the matter, then he would not only have me as a traitor, but Draco too. And I know that if I had been any other person he would have killed me, so I don't doubt he'd even hesitate to kill Draco.