NOT HYDRA

After a long bus journey I had arrived at a bigger city, and the first thing I did was find an abandoned building in which I decided to stay for the time being.

The money I had stole from the guards was enough to buy myself some warmer clothes, and I had managed to buy at a thrift store a couple of shirts, two jeans and one more sweater for which I was grateful, because even if the cold didn't actually bother me it helped so people stopped looking at me like I'm crazy.

It's been a few days since I got out of Hydra, about one week to be more precise. About a week since I got my freedom. 

Since I got to the city I had been spending my time walking around, getting to know the city and just loving the feeling that for the first time in my entire life I am finally able to do whatever the hell I want.

I have also been looking for a job, not only to get money but also to occupy my mind, because lately with the not having to constantly try to survive I find my mind going back to the wizarding world, wondering what's going on, what has happened and if it has come to an end already. 

I wonder how everyone has been, did Voldemort's plan work? Did he win? Or perhaps, maybe Potter has already found a way to kill him for once and for all, or maybe he's dead. It's killing me little by little.

Thankfully though, I found a job offer at a coffee shop near the building I'm currently staying in, so that should be enough to distract me for now. 

----------

It's May 1st, and this whole building a new life thing has been going great. I got the job at the coffee place, and I have to say that although having to deal with people has proven itself a bit difficult, learning how to make the different types of drinks has been really entertaining and enjoyable.

It's night already, and I have to admit it, today has officially been the hardest day at the coffee shop, it was basically packed all day with customers going in and out, asking for all kinds of drinks that I barely have just learned how to make. But somehow I managed to make it to the end of the day, and now the coffee shop is completely empty, seeing as it's 9:45 and we close at 10.

Even though it's been such a short amount of time I've learned a lot of things from the muggles, like how they have this weird technology addiction, they literally can't do anything without relying on some form of technology help, like for example the machines that we use to make the coffee. Other thing that surprised me was this little device they use called smartphone, which is a little device they use to communicate and play and take pictures and all kind of weird things, I have to admit it is pretty interesting how they've managed to invent things that make their lives easier to make up for the fact that they don't have magic.

They are pretty witty I must say. Maybe the Weasley's weren't so wrong with being fascinated by the muggle world.

Even though everything has been working out for me, although I do have to find myself a flat or something when I get my first paycheck because I definitely can't live in that abandoned building for long, something has been bugging me, lately I've been feeling like I'm being watched. From the moment I walk out of the building and walk to the coffee shop, that I went out to the park, or when I went to the store, and even when I go to that gym at which I have been paying a couple of visits since I discovered I can pay to take a shower. Even being here inside the coffee shop all day, I feel like someone's watching me, studying me.

And the thing is that I can't be sure who it is. Maybe it's those Hydra idiots, perhaps they still haven't learned their lesson and are still looking for a way to take me back with them. But then again, what if Voldemort found out I escaped and he sent death eaters to take me back to London?