SLUGHORN'S PARTY

"Hurry up, Draco! I want to get some breakfast, I'm starving!" I had gotten changed already, but Draco was still in bed, laughing at my useless attempts to get him to go to the Great Hall with me.

"Aren't you always? Ouch!" He complained after I threw a pillow on his face for saying that. "I'm sorry, babe, I didn't mean it."

"I'd get mad for you basically calling me fat, but I'm way too hungry, I have no time for this." I said, getting up from where I was sitting on his bed next to him.

"Oh, come on, darling. We don't even have classes and most people went home, why are you in such a hurry?" He grabbed my hand, not letting me leave his side. It was now December break, most people went home for the holidays, but we decided not to, since we didn't want to have to spend Christmas with Voldemort and our fellow death eaters, as we knew they would. So instead, putting our missions as an excuse, we decided to simply stay at Hogwarts, wanting to spend as much time alone as possible.

Time flew by fast, and although we put our missions as an excuse not to leave, we hadn't have much success in either getting the cabinet to work, or killing Dumbledore. I was getting really anxious now, we only have a few months left to complete our tasks, if we don't we already know what will happen.

"I know Draco, but it still doesn't change the fact that I'm literally starving." I rolled my eyes playfully. I liked messing with him, but I was actually also really hungry.

"Oh, come on baby. We can just stay here and cuddle all day." He wasn't giving up easily.

"We already cuddled yesterday, and all night, have you forgotten already?" I laughed a little, he was so cute.

"Well then, if you don't want to cuddle we could always do something a bit more... Physical, what do you think?" He said in a seductive tone, pulling on my arm a bit so I was sitting on bed next to him again. He started trailing his fingers up my arm, down to my torso and then finally arriving on my tights.

"Ugh, sometimes you're just way too hard to say not to. I'd love that." I said, leaning in to kiss him. He closed the space between us, connecting his lips to mine, biting down on my lower lip so I'd let his tongue in. Our make out session quickly became more and more heated, and at some point I had climbed up onto his lap, his hands holding down my tights against him. "Okay, but you're bringing me breakfast in bed after this."

"What ever you want, princess." He said between kisses. Leaving now a trail of kisses from my jaw to my chest.

Oh, well. My breakfast would have to wait for later.

-

After our morning exercise, and a breakfast to bed, we eventually, well against our wishes, had to get up.

We went to grab some lunch, and then we walked to where we had been gone to for the most part of the school year, closing in the door to the room of requirement as we got inside.

We'd found a couple spells that might work, but we still needed to try them out.

"Do you still have the apple?" He asked as he took off the dirty blanket from the vanishing cabinet.

"Yeah, right here." I took it out from my hand bag, giving it to him.

"Okay then, here goes nothing. Ready?" He asked, putting the apple inside the cabinet.

"Yes." I walked closer to the cabinet, wishing it worked.

"Okay then, want to do the honours?"

"Whenever you're ready."

He took my right hand in his, as he looked at me one last time. We put our attention on the cabinet again, both of us taking out or wands and pointing them at it.