DUMBLEDORE

It was almost the end of March, and the Great Hall was full of people talking and laughing loudly. I was anxious, but not scared anymore, I know what I have to do, and this time I know for sure it is the right thing, now it's just a matter of time before my plan is put into action.

Sadly though, I couldn't tell Draco and he was still stressed, scared. I know he doesn't want me to become a killer, and as much as he says he doesn't, I know he's been crying almost every day, overwhelmed by everything. Potter has started a rumor about Draco being the one who cursed Katie, and even though me and my friends tried to shut down that stupid rumor, it just spread faster along the school.

All I want is to go to Potter and tell him it wasn't Draco but me, so he'll leave him alone. But I know that not only would it be completely stupid, it wouldn't work because then he'd just start saying we're both involved.

I know he's been spying on us, on Draco specifically. I've seen him and Granger casually be where Draco and I are, or pass by us on the corridors, even if we don't have classes and it's a Hogsmeade weekend or things like that. Right now, I could feel Potter looking at me from the Gryffindor table, as I was trying to eat some lunch while pretending to listen to whatever Blaise was saying, waiting for Draco to get here since he had stayed behind on his dorm, looking for a book or whatever.

I took another bite off my toast, when whispers all around the room caught my attention. I looked up and was surprised to find Katie Bell standing there, talking to Potter.

And then, Draco walked through the door, stopping the moment he saw Katie and Potter, who looked back at him. Draco turned around quickly leaving the Great Hall, and Potter walked after him.

I got up from my seat suddenly, knocking over my drink on the table, and letting go of my toast, it falling onto the plate, making my friends turn to look at me.

"Hey! What's wrong?" Said Blaise.

"Where are you going? Are you okay?" Said Daphne.

I didn't answer to either of them, instead I practically ran out the Great Hall, trying to keep up with Draco and Potter. I saw Potter take a turn, and I followed him, seeing how he then went inside a bathroom.

As I got closer I could hear screaming and things breaking. And as I finally got inside the bathroom, I saw as Potter yelled an unknown curse at Draco, making him fall to the ground.

"No!" I yelled as I ran towards Draco, seeing as blood came out multiple wounds all over his body. "No! Draco, come on, you're going to be fine, okay?" I tried to calm him down as he cried, even though I was crying too. I put his head on my lap, running my hands through his hair. "You're going to be fine baby, you'll be fine." I was sobbing now. I cupped his face with my left hand, wiping away blood from his cheek.

Everything else seemed to fade away, and I only realized Snape had arrived when I saw him crouch down opposite me, pointing his wand at Draco as he performed a spell that sounded almost like a song.

Draco's blood seemed to come back into his wounds, and I let out a breath. He was still crying, as was I, but he seemed to notice we wasn't bleeding out anymore.

"He will still have to be taken to the hospital wing, so Madame Pomfrey can get a look at him." Said Snape, he didn't sound menacing like he usually did, but more concerned, surprised.

-

Madame Pomfrey said Draco should stay for a couple days, just to make sure he is fine. I stayed by his side, not leaving even to go to class. Madame Pomfrey tried to kick me out multiple times, saying I should at least tell our teachers why we hadn't gone to class, but I refused to leave Draco alone.