MALIBU

I roll around the bed as I hear something in the distance, a calming sound that I soon identify as the ocean, it's waves crashing in the sand and rocks below the mansion. Their soothing sound almost managed to get me back to sleep, but as I roll once more to my side I notice the sound of paper getting crumpled under my hands as I hugged myself.

I open my eyes quickly, remembering the letters I fell asleep hugging and sight as I see them, a bit wrinkled but still good.

I sit up on the bed, and I was thinking about what they could possibly say, what his letter could possibly contain. Did he send it to say goodbye? To say he missed me? If he could, why not just come here? But I guess he could ask himself the same question about me.

The quiet of the room was almost too loud for my liking, leaving my thoughts to be louder than they should have. But the quiet didn't last long, though.

"Miss Aillie, Mr. Stark is requesting your presence in the kitchen." The voice of a man with an accent like mine was heard all over the room, startling and scaring me.

"Who are you?" I grabbed my wand from the nightstand and point it in front of me, looking around the room but finding no one.

I didn't recognize who the voice belongs to, but based on how he addressed me I supposed it is Tony's butler or something of the sort. Still, I can't say I wasn't a little startled.

"Where are you?" But he didn't answer. Okay, weird but I suppose I should go. I walk out of the room still holding my letters and with my wand at my side.

"Tony!" I say loudly, hoping he is somewhere close and can hear me. "Tony! Where are you? You forgot to tell me where the kitchen is!" I walk down the hallway and into the living room, but the place was empty so I decide to keep on trying to find him. "Tony! Where the hell are you?"

I hear two pairs of footsteps walking towards me, and I'm curious as to who the second person walking with Tony is. As the both of them made their way to the living room where I was I could finally see who it was. Tony was wearing some jeans and a big t-shirt that had written 'AC-DC' in big letters, and next to him was a woman, who was wearing suit jeans and a nice formal baby pink blouse.

"Aillie! There you are! What happened? I thought I told Jarvis to tell you to meet me in the kitchen." He asked as he saw me, and as he saw my look of annoyance he then asked. "Is something wrong?"

"Well first off you forgot to tell me where the kitchen is." He relaxed then cracked a smile.

"Yeah, must have forgotten with everything that happened."

"Yeah." I put my wand into my jean pocket, relaxing as he starts to walk to where I suppose the kitchen is and both I and the woman follow him. "Oh and by the way, your butler is kind of a weirdo. Came into my room to tell me to go to the kitchen and when I asked him who he was and to come out of wherever the hell he was hiding he ignored me."

"Darling, I think you forgot to warn her about JARVIS." Said the woman walking next to me as we entered the big kitchen. "It's okay honey," she talked to me this time. "it's just Tony's AI."

"His what?" I say, and Tony cracks out a smile. The woman furrowed her eyebrows, clearly confused I didn't understand. She was tall and really pretty, with long strawberry blonde hair and pretty blue eyes.

"An AI." Said Tony. "Artificial Intelligence." I guess he figured at the face I made that it didn't ring a bell. "It's like a computer code that's really intelligent, and has some behaviours like a human. I made it and it's all over the house, I call it JARVIS, and basically it's like my assistant and helps me with my work and stuff like that. And it also talks and answers so if I ask JARVIS something it'll answer and you'll hear it all over the room."