PROUD

"Ah, welcome, welcome. Take a seat." Said his cold voice, echoing across the dinning room from the head of the table where he was already sitting. Some seats were already occupied by death eaters that hadn't gone to Hogwarts, and the rest of them that did, walking inside the room with us, started to take their seats, filling quickly the closest seats to Voldemort. Narcissa and Draco took seats on each side of Lucius, who was sitting safely a few seats away from Voldemort, and Bellatrix went to take a seat next to Rodolphus, sitting opposite the Malfoys. I, still standing at the entrance of the room, unsure where to sit, started making my way towards where Bellatrix and Rodolphus were sitting, when the cold voice spoke again. "Come, Irya. We've saved you a seat right here, in your rightful place." He motioned to an empty seat next to him, at his left.

Everyone else had already taken their seats, making the clicking of my shoes as I walked the only noise in the room, I got to the other side of the table, sitting on my seat next to Voldemort.

"I see you're happy, am I correct Bellatrix?" He said, amusement in his voice at how proud she obviously was for me, but there was also pride of his own. "I can safely assume the missions were a success, yes?"

"Yes, my lord." Said she, quickly answering, resting both her hands on the table, not caring for manners.

"Very well then." He turned to his left, looking at me. "Tell me, what happened?"

Well, here goes nothing. If I'm going to do my job as a spy and gain his complete trust then I have to do it right, I have to convince him I enjoyed killing Dumbledore as much as he expects me to. I have to put on a mask of evil and bad, and I will do it good.

I'm doing the good thing, right? I have to pretend to be evil so what I already did has a meaning, so me becoming a killer is of use to the plan and the greater good. I have to be evil to be part of the good guys, right?

In the end it'll be worth it, I know so. Or at least I hope so.

I took a breath, letting my evil facade take over.

"Well, my lord-" I started with a smile, but I got interrupted.

"Father." He corrected me.

"Yes, father, what happened is after letting the death eaters in, Draco and I made our way to the astronomy tower, where I had heard Dumbledore would be. I was correct, and after a bit of talking from him, stupidly and uselessly trying to convince us to join him saying 'he could help us' Ha!" I chuckled a bit, and rolling my eyes after, annoyed. "As if we needed any help, anyway, after that, I killed him. It was quite a show, you should have seen it, he fell from the astronomy tower and landed on the middle of the courtyard." I finished telling him with a smirk, as if I was proud of what happened, as if I found it funny that everyone saw what had happened, how I had killed their beloved headmaster.

"Well done, Irya. I must say I'm really proud of you. Even though I expected a good execution, I have to admit you exceeded my expectations." Wow, was he really praising me? Is he lying, or actually saying the truth? All I know is it's not very common for him to give compliments to anyone, at all. Even though I'm not actually happy or proud at what happened, I have to say a part of me is happy that he feels so proud of me. "Now, she" He said, now talking to everyone else in the room. "Is someone you could all learn from. Pay attention, for we are just at the beginning of it all, we shall grow in number and power, and we shall show the world where they belong, while take our rightful place." Everyone at the room seemed to cheer, eager to show him how they would agree on everything he said. "Now, we have to discuss our next step. And about Harry Potter... " I started zoning out, only half aware of what he was saying as he and the rest of death eaters started planning how they'd keep an eye on Potter, and what the attack plan would be for when they finally decide to get him.