THE BATTLE OF HOGWARTS

I watch as Thor holds one of the handles to the box, for calling it something, that Banner and Selvig had design to contain the Tesseract. He grips it firmly as he holds it out for Loki to take the other handle, and reluctantly he does.

I stare directly at the Tesseract and get lost in thought as I hear it, just as I had been hearing Loki's scepter for the past few days, it's energy appealing in a strange way, and though somehow muffled thanks to the box, I could hear it whispering my name.

I snap out of it when Thor twists the handle, making him and Loki dissapear with a blue light going up into the sky.

I let out a breath. I have to find out why it's calling me, what it wants to do with me.

I barely hear the rest of the Avengers talk as they say their goodbyes. What's going to happen next? What should I do? I don't know what to do or even think, should I go back home?

Well, home.

But if I do, what will await me back there? I don't even have any idea what's been happening back in the UK, what if there's nothing for me to go back to?

And then, what if I stay? Where will I go? I don't have any money here and I doubt anyone would want to hire me as now I'm on the muggle News.

I feel a hand pat my left shoulder and then another pat my right as two people walk past me, so I once again snap out of hlmy thoughts to look at who it was.

"Bye Irya! See you!" Natasha smiled at me, as she got into a black car.

"Yeah kiddo, take care!" Said Clint as he got inside the car a moment after.

"You too!" I give them a small smile as I let out a shaky breath. The more of them that leave, the more nervous I get. Soon I'll be alone again with nowhere to go and no one to turn to.

"You should come visit me sometime, you know?" Steve says as he walks to be next to me, looking as the two assassins dissapeared into the traffic. "Since we're both new to this world and it's differences from ours I figured we could learn about it together, it could be fun." He gave me a small smile, nervous about what I would say.

"I'd like that." I smile back to him, and just before an awkward silence took over, Tony spoke out.

"You better watch yourself old man, she's a hundred years younger than you." He yelled at him, and poor Steve started blushing so hard I had to refrain myself from laughing and making him feel worse.

"I- I didn't mean it like that... Just that, you know? I know what it's like to feel lost in the modern world." He chuckled slightly.

"It's okay, Steve. He's just messing with you." I can't contain a small laugh. "But are you really that old, though? No hate, just curious." I put my hands up, signalling him that I'm not making fun of him.

"I'm twenty-three. Or well, more like 93 technically, but yeah." He smiles softly.

"Hey, you're not that old then!" I joke, and I can see the blush is finally leaving his face, just a hint of pink lingering around. "Anyway, I promise I'll visit soon."

"Good. See you around then, Irya." He gave me a nod and then hops onto his motorcycle, giving us one last look before riding away too.

Great, so just Bruce, Tony and me left.

"See you soon then!" Says Bruce, turning to look at me and waving his hand goodbye.

"Yeah, don't forget to come visit me at the lab! We have to work on those projects soon!"

And with that, Bruce got inside one of the two cars left, driving away from us quickly. So now it's just Tony and me. And then it'll just be me.

"So..." He says, walking the few steps towards me.