TORTURE

"Hurry up, Phoenix!". He was laughing, as he ran ahead of me, as we made our way upstairs. We were currently in the Malfoy Manor, in which I was staying for the winter holidays.

"Shut up, Draco! You'll wake up someone!" I whispered-yelled, afraid Bellatrix or Rodolphus would hear us and get angry.

"It'll be okay, we're in the east wing, no one sleeps here and we're way too far to wake someone all the way in the west wing. Now, come on." He took my right hand, and pulled me with him.

"Oh, calm down Draco." I jokingly rolled my eyes, chuckling at his excitement. "The stars won't go away in the next five minutes."

"I know, but I just want to see them so bad. Besides, we're already here." He opened the door to the rooftop.

~

My back feels sore, as does my entire body. But I realize I'm still breathing, my heart still beating, so I open my eyes probably way faster than I should have done because I soon regret it, after having the light above me blind me for a good couple of seconds.

Much to my surprise I'm not laying in a lab bed as I had been for the last whatever-weeks I had been here, but then again I'm not dead so that might be a bigger surprise.

Dead. I know who's dead, the two guards I killed.

I blink the thought of it away, instead trying to figure out where I am. I'm sitting in a weird chair, no, I'm strapped to it. There's a lot of cables around me, connected to the chair and to a computer.

"You did something really bad, Irya, you do realize?" I heard the voice of the doctor I'd grown to despise. "You killed two of our guards, and knocked down other two. In other circumstances I'd be proud, but you were trying to escape." He typed down something on the computer in front of him. He's right, I have blood on my hands now. "Yet you didn't manage to get away, how sad." He put on one of his mocking smiles. "So guess what? You're still going to undergo the process necessary for your mutation to work. Welcome, to the electric chair." I felt a lump on my throat, the what-now-chair?

"Wait, please, there's gotta be another way!" I definitely don't want to be electrocuted.

"I'm afraid there's not. I'm sorry Irya, oh wait, I'm not." He laughed, and I was going to say something else but then he pressed a button and I felt a wave of electricity going through me, shaking my body.

I wanted to scream, but no sound came out of my mouth. It felt like energy was getting rushed into my body and it didn't have a way out, it felt so so horrible. It very much reminded me of the cruciatus curse.

----------

After what felt like (and probably was) hours and hours of getting electrocuted I was moved, quite literally since I was so weak I couldn't really walk by myself, to another room in which I was left alone. The room was quite small, and it kind of reminded me of a water tank, because instead of walls there were glass panels.

"Now before we start, I'd recommend you take a big breathe." I heard his voice through the speaker. From what I had thought were air vents in the roof of the room water started coming out, quickly filling the room.

I started banging my fists against the cristal walls, and throwing myself against them trying to get them to break, but they didn't even get a single crack on them. As I grew desperate I felt the water get to my neck level, and I took a big breath before it fully covered the entire room.

I swam to the cristal wall I had been trying to break before, and continued on trying to break it, but again it was useless. I swam up to the vent where the water had come from and tried to pry it open, but it was drilled shut.