Question?

Since this is finished, I'm contemplating writing a new fanfic.The ones that interest me are as follows, please comment to let me know if you're interested!

Option 1: The Witcher, OC x Geralt

Follows Nessa, a talented rogue mage with a secret that could threaten not only those she cares for but the whole world. Real summary will be better. Nessa will be very similar to Lana: wayyy too powerful, badass, good at too many things to be a real person. But she'll also be kinder than Lana and she won't have an Alina figure in her life holding her back.

Option 2: Stranger Things, OC x Non racist Billy, OC x Eddie eventually

Thinking of doing a small crossover type action of the originals and stranger things. Specifically just the concepts of witches, werewolves, vampires, tribrids as well as the Mikaelson family. None of the plot will really be mentioned much if at all. OC is the first born of Klaus and therefore a tribrid but doesn't have a good relationship with her father. Again OC will be a baddy, powerful, but more of a loner than Lana.

Option 3: Dream of the Endless/Morpheus x OC

Follows Lux, a magic user with no recollection of her past. She knows she's more immortal than most but struggles with remembering specific details of her very early life. Probably going to have her get trapped with Morpheus and then drama will ensue. Might add some comic book subplots too.

Option 4: Original Idea

Angels and demons are real. They proved that when they settled on Earth and waged a war so bloody that the world is unrecognizable to what it once was. Years later, peace was declared between the two. They decided to share the one country that was left standing. There's the land of the Angels in the south of the continent and the land of the demons in the north. But there's also a strip between the two not run by one or the other. This strip is made of both angels, demons, humans, and all other sorts of creatures. In No Man's Land, the eastern most quadrant of this strip, the MC is the boss of a crime syndicate. But she has a secret that gets revealed on a job gone wrong. Soon the leader of the Angels finds her and utilizes her unique abilities to try to stop an insidious plot. As the MC investigates the disappearances of magic users across the country, she starts to develop feelings for the Angel Prince. But everything is not as it seems. Think ACOTAR meets Arcane the show meets Shadow and Bone war.