Wake up call

POV: Az'ryn
I woke up to tired and odd thoughts of Warren and I but, I ignored them. I got up and started to get dressed. As I put my brown hoodie on I noticed the outside through the window. It was still night time. That was weird because I usually wake up after most people. Ok I guess. I continued to get dressed and decided what I wanted to do today. I could get more materials for fireworks. Since I gave Warren some
fireworks. Oh ya ... Warren. Recently the guild told me to report back but, I really don't want to leave or at least leave Warren. His firework red hair and his dark blue almost purple eyes. I have been thinking about him more often. Especially when I left the Black Jungle and left him there along with the others. I mean just think of what that body of his looks like with only a draped clothe over his- wait there I go again thinking about him that way with me. Maybe I shouldn't go back to the guild for a while. Speaking of Warren let's go wake him up for fun >:).

Nobody's POV
Az'ryn opened the door of  his room and walked to the end of the hall way where Warrens room was. Az'ryn opened the door as if he was already supposed to be in the room. He closed the door behind him locking it. He turned around to see Warren dead asleep as if he hasn't got a good nights rest for over 1081 years. His silky tangled hair spread across the bed. Az'ryn walked over to the side of the bed Warren was on. The moonlight coming through the window casted a shadow when Az'ryn walked in front of it. He stood there for a few moments admiring Warren. He then picked Warren up and sat him down on the bed where Az'ryn could lay too. Az'ryn then flipped Warren over gently so he was still asleep but this time asleep on top of Az'ryn. Warren had his head resting on Az'ryn's chest as if it was a pillow. Az'ryn put his hands on Warren's back making sure Warren was comfortable. He was. Az'ryn then played with Warrens hair. Az'ryn had never seen Warrens hair not in a high ponytail. It was very long. After a few minutes Warren started to wake up from Az'ryn's cold gentle hands explore his upper and lower back of his body. He opened his eyes slightly and muttered "Az'ryn, what are you doing here?" In a sleepy voice. He sat up now on top of Az'ryn, he then placed his hands on top of Az'ryn's lower stomach. He was still 3/4's asleep at this point. Az'ryn had placed his lingering hands on Warren's thighs and rubbed them softly with his thumbs. Az'ryn's hands felt the sun shaped symmetrical markings on Warrens thighs. He had always wondered where he got them. Az'ryn enjoyed the feeling of Warren on top of him. Warren sat there waiting for a response when Az'ryn said " Well, good morning sleeping beauty. I didn't think I'd be the lucky guy to wake you up." In his usual flirtatious voice. Warren finally gained full conciseness and sighed.  He then flipped one leg over Az'ryn ending up sitting on the side of the bed. Az'ryn readjusted himself so now he was laying down. Warren looked over at Az'ryn who had now just closed his eyes and wore a grin facing the ceiling. Warren got up and started to get dressed starting with his hair. "So, tell me, you weren't actually in the dungeons were you?" Warren said with a straight forward voice. There was a little pause. The Az'ryn started to reply "Ofcouse I wa-" "Don't lie to me" Az'ryn's lustful eyes were now gloomy in regrets. " Ok look I didn't mea-" "Where were you." "What?" Az'ryn questioned. " I don't care about if you did or did not steal the sword. I just wanted to know you were ok or a least didn't drown in the bath house." Warren said with a hard to notice aggrieved voice. Az'ryn sighed moving his hand to cover his face. "Look, I didn't mean to leave all of the sudden. I just needed some things." "Fine. But next time tell us so we don't have to go on a search for you." Az'ryn did smirk at the fact that Warren was worried for him. Az'ryn peeked through the opening of his fingers on his face to see Warren dressing. He then saw the star shaped scars or markings on the side of Warrens arms. He looked down to see the opening of Warrens pants showing the Sun shaped markings on Warrens thighs. He opened his mouth to question the odd shapes but then got distracted by seeing Warren pick up the fireworks Az'ryn had given him. Az'ryn got up off of the bed and stood behind Warren placing his head on Warrens shoulder. Warren was about to pull out his Frenzy sword but then remembered it was only Az'ryn. Az'ryn then placed his hands on Warrens hips from behind.

POV: Warren
I felt Az'ryn's hands on my hips and his head on my shoulder. I asked "What are you doing?" "Well today I am going to collect more materials for my fireworks!" Az'ryn said completely leaving the question unanswered. I ignored it. I organized my inventory with Az'ryn still down my neck. He asked " What are you doing today?" I looked over at the moonlit window staring at it with a blank face. "I'm going back to Capital Valley to check out something" I responded. The reason I'm going is to see if anything there sparks my memory in anyway. Az'ryn then said," How about I tag along." "What" " Yeah, just you and me on an adventure together. I need the materials anyways and plus I can show some new places on the way." I sighed and reluctantly agreed after LONG AND CAREFUL CONSIDERATION. I started to write on a note to tell Issac and Mystique where me and Az'ryn will be going. I explained on the note that I will be fine and to tell Corwyn as well. I also mentioned that I would be gone for a while with him. Az'ryn was already downstairs in the lobby waiting for me to finish up. I gave the note to the hotel employee and asked if can give this to them when they check out. They nodded and I said my thanks as well as gave the employee a tip for their troubles. I walked over to Az'ryn and clicked quickly through my inventory to make sure I had everything I needed. Once I clicked on my curse of vanishing bow, Az'ryn gave me a confused look. I asked " What's wrong?" " Where did you get that bow?" Oh.... Right " I dug up grave" I mean why lie to him I'd just be a hypocrite. He said "ok ... odd" As if he wouldn't do it either. The grave had a sign on it saying " if you want a surprise dig up my grave!" And you're telling me you wouldn't dig up the grave. Ugh people. Anyways as we walked out of the hotel we set off on our journey. Az'ryn grabbed my butt and I smacked his hand. I'm going to have to get used to this don't I?.