When two swords clash

POV Warren
Now me and Az'ryn were head to head, but we were also invisible. Great thanks a lot Az'ryn. This would be a great time to summon something. I will summon the Kelpie since I am not ready to summon the Serpent. I raise my hand towards the sea shore and up springs the kelpie. In the Entity Underworld the Kelpie is quite a flirt in his human form to all including humans. So this make me want it to avoid using his human form. I wave my hand and in his form he came out of the water. It then caused a tidal wave to clash into the shore. That caused the two potions to wear off. Az'ryn and I spotted each other then went head to head again. Our swords clashed again again until we were both cut up. I guess this would be a good time to end this. I put more strength into the hand holding the sword that is stopping Az'ryn from cutting my head off and used my free hand to touch the wound on my wrist. I the fresh blood on my hand stretched out into another sword. I really didn't want to use this magic but I'm holding off the Serpent so this is the last resort. I swiftly held the blood formed sword and held it to Az'ryn throat as a form of victory. Az'ryn and I eyes made contact and we bursted out laughing. The battle came to an end and it was hilarious end at that. "*hic**hic* HAHA- YOU WERE SO SERIOUS!" Az'ryn bursted out. "ME?!? I WAS TRAINING! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT PULLED OUT THE POTIONS!" We were dying of pure laughter on the floor while Quinn and The Kelpie were watching us. They just shook their heads and called us idiots. Kelpie returned to the underworld. "WHY WERE YOU GUYS SO BLOOD THURSTY!?" Quinn yelled with cracks in his voice. "What? We aren't blood thirsty! We just do what we can and hope for the best." Az'ryn said. I just nodded in agreement.

POV Az'ryn
Warren is crazy. Crazy as in insane and as in crazy hot but mostly the first one. Warren and I  get off of the ground from our laughing fest and Quinn is stuck there stunned at our sudden stupidity. Warren and I are pretty cut up and Warren is bleeding out through his wrist so, we were now heading back to the inn. We probably are going to go to the bathhouse and clean off the blood then go back to our room. We got our change of clothes from the Inn and headed to the bath house. We changed and chilled in the sauna. I sat there and got lost in thought. Will Warren and I ever leave Azalea village. I hope we do after the tournament. Maybe we could go to the place in Capital Valley where Warren said he wanted to go. Ever time I think of that I think of how Warren just got up and left with me like it was nothing. Well, I mean compared to the the others he was leaving anything behind when he got in this trip. Although, he did leave the others for me. Well now I don't think it was just for me but I am in the picture. Oh ya the others. How would they react if they found out Warren and I are together. Mystique would first scold Warren for running off with me and then kill me for taking Warren and not waiting till morning to tell them. Issac would be asking if Warren was ok and if he needed anything but then would hold a grudge against me. That is until I use one of my most flattering compliments to suck up to him. Corwyn would just be all over Warren. Either he would be asking what he did and where did he go then he would ask if I was nice to him. I kinda hope Warren gets to get back with the others but then again Warren is mine so I won't let them have him so easily. My train of thought was all over the future I forgot about my present. It was odd today. I will admit that today is the first day that I saw Warren's blood thirsty eyes. I can't tell wether to be frightened or turned on. I looked like he actually wanted to kill me but he would never, right? Ya never.

POV Warren
We were in the sauna and I was staring at Az'ryn. What was that idiot thinking about. His head was tilted up the entire time to the point where I thought his neck was for sure going to snap off. That idiot is mine though. The hot, steamy air around us made me feel good. This was only day two of training and I can't wait till it was over. I mean I have to fight Az'ryn and Quinn for the next five days. Let alone sleep in the same bed as Az'ryn for the five days as well. One thing I noticed about Az'ryn is that he likes to have to bed all to himself. It is either he is cuddling up to me or is trying to punch and push me off. I was so ready to cut off his limbs one night when he was successful about pushing me off.  Ugh... I can't wait to tell Corwyn everything when I see him again. If anything Corwyn is the first I tell about Az'ryn and I.