New looks don't change anything

POV Warren
We were walking back to the Inn after the first day. Fern did such a great job in the arena she really just, uh, just UGH WHAT WAS THE PHRASE? "Hey, Az'ryn." "Yeah?" "Do you know the phrase when someone beats someone up really bad?" "Uh, yeah isn't it like, 'They wiped the floor with them.'" "Oh yes! Thank you. I was gonna say Fern really wiped the floor with Raiari!" I was now at ease. I can't believe I forgot such a little thing. "Heh, She really did." From the corner of my eye, I can see Az'ryn smirking. "What are you smirking about now?" At this time the guild mates are in the Inn and Az'ryn and I are taking a walk through Akla'Rhoma. People around us seemed to be decorating their shops for something. "What do you think they are decorating for?" I asked Az'ryn. "That's what I'm smiling about is the festival they are setting up for, and by the way, it's a smile, not a smirk. You'd know when I'm smirking." "Pfft- as if, you're always smirking." "That's when your looking. Anyways, I'm going to show you a place that will be beautiful tomorrow." We walk to this wonderful Cathedral. It had many peaceful-looking gargoyles on the pillars placed along the wall. "What do they do here?" I whisper to Az'ryn because people seemed to be on their knees in front of a glass pane. "They are worshiping Virtue. The god of peace. You should know that because you're always reading." He whispers back. I was mesmerized by how colorful the inside is. The people got up off their knees and they welcomed us. We told them that we were admiring the place. Though, a few people there wouldn't stop looking at me. They turned to look at a certain glass pane that had different colors than the rest. It was red and had a picture of a man or god with horns and looked like a human. I mean I do have red hair like him but that's it. They look back at me and they had wide eyes. By this time Az'ryn and I are heading to the Inn because they were setting up for the festival inside and it was getting late. On our way back I asked, "Wait, what is the festival for?" "It's for the god of peace's soul to bless the region while the games are at play. Yeah, people here are big on peace and prosperity and it's doing them well." Why did those people look at me like I was going to kill them? I was just standing there. "The soul? Is Virtue dead?" I ask. "Yeah, apparently Vitue had fallen but, people still celebrate what good things he brought to the world." "Were there any other gods?" I asked. I only ask this because I forgot if I knew. "There were three. Virtue, the god of Peace, Drehmal, the god who brought the land, and Mealihs, the god of destruction. That's all I know about them." "Ok." Did they think I look like Mealihs? Ugh, what a pain. I'm excited for tomorrow because it's a rest day tomorrow. Az'ryn and I arrived at the Inn and headed to our room. We went to bed and we were instantly knocked out.

POV Az'ryn
I woke up to Warren sound asleep right next to me. I sit up and look out the window. It's bright in the morning. I went back to Warren and he seemed to be still. I shook him awake and he woke up. Thank goodness. I always think the worst. "Morning," Warren said sleepily sitting up. "Morning." I kiss him on the top of his head. Somebody knocked on the door and said, "Hey guys are you awake?" It was Mira's voice. "Yeah, we are," I said back. "Great! We are going to a clothing store today to get some new clothes and you're coming with us whether you like it or not." She said, I whisper to Warren, "Doesn't that sound like a threat?" "It does." He said. "We'll leave in a few minutes!" She said, I sighed and flopped on top of Warren and he started to rub my back. "I don't want to get out of bed." "I know but, isn't today the first day of the festival? So, I thought we could look around." I look up at Warren with his head back. "Ok." I got up and we got out of bed to get ready. Mira said that we are getting new outfits. I wonder what kind of clothes. We met the others in the lobby and Quinn came behind us. We headed to this place across the village and on our way there the village was as bright as ever. Warren seemed to love the colors as he'd never seen them before. To be honest he probably hasn't. Jade was scolding Quinn the whole way there because he wasn't looking where he was going and accidentally stepped on flowers. Fern and Mira were talking about the battle the other day and Warren was quietly walking with me. Suddenly Mira and Fern pulled Warren aside and the girls started giggling and Warren looked confused. I'm glad that they are getting along. Jade went up to me and said, "Have you done anything bad since we got here?" She was looking at me menacingly. We were almost at the shop that Mira told us about. I noticed something, people seemed to be in different clothing and are showing more skin during this festival. Is that why Mira is taking us here? I think so.

POV Warren
Mira and Fern pulled me back and said that they would like to choose what I would wear. I said ok because it was all of a sudden. I didn't have actual time to think about it. We got to the store and the person who welcomed us was in a special outfit. I have seen people all around dressed like that but, it hit me just now. Is this what Mira lead us here for? Ok. The person who helped us was named Suru. She explained to us that during this year people show more skin to show "Purity" dedicated to Virtue. After that, we were all pulled into an area with dressing rooms in the back. Jade was picked first. She came out with and long flowy body suit that bunched up around her arms and was a dark green color with gold accents. Fern went next and came out with a lotus-themed dress that was bright and tight. Mira was the last of the girls to go and she decided to show a lot of skin with white clothes draped around her. "Well, It's not every day I can wear stuff like this." She said flaunting her outfit. I'm glad she likes it. Quinn went next and he wore dark armor that made him look tougher than he was.It was my turn now and the girls dragged me into the back. In a blink of an eye, they already had an outfit put together ready for me to have on. "Um, did you guys plan this?" I said. "Mhm!" "Uhh, ok Thank you?" "You're welcome, now go put it on." "Ok." I try to put the pieces on and I think I got them all in the right place but, it is revealing. The thigh spaces are more open than in my regular pants and my whole chest is exposed along with my arms. There was only a long scarf with a sun pattern on it on my right arm. The sun design matched the scars on my thighs and the cloth was a nice bright variation of warm colors. I also had golden jewelry that traced the structure of my spine, ribcage, and collarbone. I had sandals now which is a big change from my armored boots. Ugh, I guess it's time to show the others even though half of them planned this.

POV Az'ryn
Warren walked out and, damn. His whole chest was exposed and his legs were. Were those girls planning this because they know I love to see Warren like this? I look over at them and they were looking at me and smiling at me. So they did plan this. I give a nod of approval to them and they nod back. Heh, I can't believe them, they know e too well. I look back at Warren and he sits down looking slightly embarrassed. The warm colors matched his hair and had a sun pattern on it. I whispered to him, "I'm glad it's loose, it makes my life much easier." He looked at me with a red face a playfully punched me in the arm. I took that as my cue to go pick my outfit. I mean I have seen him in nothing before but, he looks good like this. I go into the back and I chose to go with my usual colors. Beige, gray, dark red- you know the usual. Although, I would like to stick to the theme of showing more skin than usual. I pick a delicate chest plate that was black with dark red imprints on it and a long beige scarf that went over my neck. I wore flexible jeans that were very stylish and gold jewelry along my arms. I stuck to my normal boots because they matched. I honestly looked hot but, when am I never? I walked out and everyone liked it. We pay for the outfits and went to enjoy the festival.