Mid day

-Time Skip-
(Three days)

POV Az'ryn
We have been training for Five days now and I haven't won a match once. It has either been Warren or Quinn. Dang, I really suck. Welp, that is why I'm here. I could make Quinn knock out Warren and then fight Quinn on my own, but then if Warren gets up again I might be done for. I am now back to the daily routine of coming to the Bath house after training. I am staring at the ceiling that is covered in the steamy fog causing me to get lost into deep thought. I open my eyes to see Warren across from me relaxing. I close my eyes once again and let my head hang from my neck. "Ow!" I say sharply. "You good?" Warren says. My hand snapped to the back of my neck to cover my guild mark. I has hurt recently because whenever I stretch my back it stretches too. I feel like I need to step up my game when it comes to training. I need to steal more than just physical items. Maybe I can steal their consciousness or even their magic. Nah, stealing their magic is a little too extreme. Although stealing their consciousness wouldn't be a bad idea. I snap out of my thoughts. Warren and I get up to leave. We head back to the Inn and patch up our newly found scars. Whenever we sparr we end up going at it like we want to kill each other. Then after that, It goes back to normal and we think nothing of it. It is odd. I was now cleaning out some of the chests in our room at the Inn. Warren was out at the library. I was going through the chests on my side and I found some of my fireworks. Oh! We can use weapons, right? I can use my fireworks then. But, that means I will have to make more. Warren and I can go and farm more gunpowder tomorrow after training.

POV Warren
I was sitting in the library reading a book about High fall. I honestly just needed a moment away from training and Az'ryn. I let my head drop. Now that I think of it I really miss Issac, Mystique and Corwyn. I will admit that I have been missing them but if Az'ryn found out I would feel worse. I don't want him to feel like it his fault. I hope I see them soon. I got up from my seat at the library and are now heading towards the Inn. I ran by the shopping center and got some bread. I went to the Inn and I see Az'ryn going through the chests. "Find anything?" I say. Az'ryn jumps as if I was a ghost. "YOU SCARED ME!" Az'ryn said in a fright. All I did was walk through the door. I walk in and go store away the bread in the chest. "So, Did you find anything at the library?" Az'ryn questioned me. "Uhh, No. Not really. They already had things I read." I lied. I didn't actually read anything because I just reviewed things. I want to go back. All of sudden I have been wanting to go back with the others recently. I love Az'ryn but sometimes things like this pop up. Anyways, I layed down on the bed. Az'ryn got onto the bed next to me and we just layed there. "How about tomorrow after training we go to hunt for some gunpowder." he said. I look over to him and then turn back. "Sure." I say.