Good night~

Smut
_____________________________

POV Az'ryn
We headed back after that wonderful time at the sauna. It seems like we are getting closer every day. We got to the hotel and Warren went upstairs to put our towels away. I stayed down here checking things out. It does feel great to be home. I sat down at a table near me and got some water at the bar. Nothing like room temperature water to get lost in thought with. This is my home town where my family and I grew up in. Speaking of my family they moved when I first joined the guild. They moved across Drehmal for a change of Scenery. I'm glad they're happy and safe. I am too. Happy with Warren. I don't ever ask him about family mostly because of his memory loss and I didn't want to trouble him so I never brought it up. Speaking of Warren. I went up stairs to see Warren on the side of the bed reading a book he got in New Mossfield. I went to my side of the room and took off unnecessary things I needed to sleep. In other words I just slept in my baggy pants with no shirt on. I laid down on my back facing the ceilin. I turned my eyes towards Warren who changed into a baggy top and shorts. Ha laid down too although, he faced the opposite side of me. I threw my arm around him and dragged him towards me and he turned around and just went with it. He was now just laying in my chest while I was cuddling him. Then, his lips hit my neck. I took him and grabbed his sides and laid him down in front of me. He said, "Az'ryn what are you doing?" In a sleepy voice. I slowly pulled off his shorts of as well as my baggy pants. I bend over Warren and start kissing him softly. Using my hands I put his lower legs over my shoulders giving my dick a open area to thrust in. I line it up with his hole and slide it in carefully. He was tight at first but after a few thrusts he got used to it. Warrens lets out soft moans between our kiss. My grip on his hands tighten. I thrust into him getting faster each time. My hand slid down to hold his waist. Warren squirming in my grasp was the best. He toke me so well. I bent down to place a few kisses on his chest.

POV Warren
I felt so good when Az'ryn thrusted into me. His sweet kisses here and there. He then took my waist with both hands and I was left to grip onto the bed sheets. I was in bliss and the pants he was making I can tell he was too. I loosened up a lot and that made him go faster. He stopped fully inside of me for a seconded making me moan "Mhmm~ Az'ryn." I said it with my eyes closed. Az'ryn then took both of his hands and grabbed my waist and turned me around. I was now on the bed with my stomach facing the bed. Az'ryn had a strong grip on my thighs separating them. He traveled his hands up to my waist and gripped onto that. He inserted his dick into my now loosened hole and begun to thrust again faster but he was harder this time. Although, I also felt him slow down when he was near. Grabbing onto the sheets I felt him thrust into me and stop. He then cummed inside of me. I let out a long soft moan as he slid out of me. He then chuckled. That bastard really just cummed inside of me and then laughed.

POV Az'ryn
Warren looked so cute when he was flustered and in pleasure. Warren laid flat and I laid next to him. I shoved a arm under Warren and the other over him to pick him up and place him on top of me. I was still naked and all he had on was a lose white shirt that was unbuttoned at the top. Warren that placed small kisses on the same area of my neck. I'm glad Warren is mine. Warren was the first to fall asleep. I mean who wouldn't he just got destroyed in bed. I kissed the top his fire head and said, "I love you Warren~."