The Night Well Deserved

Smut
________________________________

POV Az'ryn
We are now at the entrance of the town in the cavern. I am glad to call this place my home but, I know me and Warren are going to have to leave at some point. At least it would just the two of us. We fed and said hi to our horses and headed back to the tavern. Warren went upstairs to our room to get ready for bed while I looked through the loot on the first floor. It was the basic gold and iron here and there along with a few webs of string. There was also a stick, and I don't know why. Why would the quest giver want such useless junk? I went up to our room and found Warren in the usual night wear. He only wears a a buttoned down shirt that seemed to be oversized and I wear nothing. Absolutely nothing at night. He is currently reading something. He always has a book. He probably stole it from another grave. I walk over to the side of the bed he was on and take the book from his hands and placed in on the night stand next to him. "Az'ryn?" Warren said confused. I then get on top of him putting his legs to my sides. I undress in front of him and move his legs on my shoulders. I started to kiss his inner thighs. Just looking at him made me horny. His skin was so soft and warm. Is thighs were so perfectly round I wanted to taste them forever. I take his waist and flip him over to his back side. I kiss the back of his neck and trail down. I place both of my hands on his waist and grip them. I lined up my dick with him and start to push it in. I push it in slowly to get him to stretch out. He was tight the first time but now he is to get through. I then pull back and thrust again. He loosened up again. I don't mind him being tight through. It was more pleasureful to get him prepped then I had imagined. Warren's soft moans made me lust over him. I love it when he is vocal. I thrust into him a bit faster but still at a rather slow pace. He gripped the covers in front of him in pleasure. I loved teasing him. He is warming up in my hands and I can tell he likes it. That's good. I thrust into him a little faster now and I hit a sensitive spot this time. I made sure to hit it every single time. His soft moans while whispering my name under his breath was the best things I have heard all day. I thrust in and out of him and grip onto his waist tighter. It felt so good I was about to come. I slowed down and stopped at Warrens limit inside him. I had a blow job inside of him and when I was done I slid out and laid next to Warren. He looked really relaxed while looking like he got recked. Which he did. He got on top of me and hugged me. I hugged back. I took his face and started to kiss him passionately.

POV Warren
I was kissing Az'ryn passionately once more. Az'ryn moved his hands down to my butt which was straddled across him. There was still semen in me but I didn't care. We broke the kiss and Az'ryn dug his head into my neck. We both layed down and rested there. Az'ryn drew circles into my back and It tickled. I put my face on his broadened chest and layed there. Az'ryn's hands explored my body. His hands went from my hair down to my back and down to my lower half. His hands stopped and rested on my waist. He had very soft hands. That's why I love it when he cups my face in his hands. I decided to go to the bathhouse in the morning to clean off while Az'ryn is collecting his reward.

POV Az'ryn
Warren fell asleep on top of me but I didn't notice at first. He was spread out on top of me and our breathing matched up. I slide my hands down to his lower area and gripped his ass. It was soft and round like his thighs. I loved it. I grabbed his waist and shifted him to where we were both sitting up. His head was resting on my shoulder and his lips where softly on my neck resting. His hands were placed on my chest but I moved them to my shoulders where he usually puts them. I don't think I need the reward tomorrow because Warren stretched out on top of me is my reward. I wanted to have another blow job caused by his doing but we were already tired from today. I just enjoyed the heat between us until I fell asleep as well. Just thinking of Warren so lewdly made me hard. His naked body spread across a bed ready for me. Sexy clothing on him ready for me to have fun with. Im glad Warren was mine. He was mine.