Moving in

-time skip two days-

POV Warren
I woke up on the first day of the battle. I try to sit up but, I have a guy hanging onto me. "Warren~" Az'ryn whined. "What?" I said. "I'm tired. Do we have to go?" "You're the one who signed us up for this." I kiss the top of his head and then I move his arm to get up and out of bed. I go over to my now organized chests and get ready to go to the guild to leave for the Battle in Akhlo'Rohma. I look over to Az'ryn and saw his lazy butt still asleep. "Az'ryn, GET UP!" I yell. He fell out of bed and rolled over. "FINE! Ugh." He said. Why is he like this? I start to walk towards the door when Az'ryn yelps. I look over at him and he is upside down on the floor. He looks through his hair and weakly smiles at me. I roll my eyes and leave. He is so stupid. I make my way to the Guild and it was bare and empty. Mira showed up behind me and then I jumped. "Oh! Warren, you're early aren't you?" She said with a bright smile. "Uhh, Ya. Az'ryn just was flipped over on the floor." I said. "It was like you read my mind about asking about Az'ryn." She said. "But, you know you can talk about yourself, right? Heh- Anyways, the others will be here in a bit. Will you help me get the guild ready for today?" She asks. "Ya sure," I say. We go around and turn on all the lights as well as get the chairs ready. This place is really open on the inside. I have only been in here like twice because Az'ryn keeps me outside. "Well, well, well... Look what the cat dragged in. Where is your Prince huh?" Said the voice behind me. I turn around to see Axel who slipped into the guild a couple of minutes ago. "That was the cheesiest thing I have ever heard," I said while turning around. Mira chuckled in the background. No wonder everyone hates Axel. He is so bad at coming up with phrases. "This guild isn't going to even place in the top five." Axel tries to defend. "You're right because we will be first," Az'ryn said leaning on the entrance. "Well, look who finally got up," I say sarcastically. I turn around to keep helping Mira and leave Axel to Az'ryn.

POV Az'ryn
I'm glad I got here at the time I did. Axel seemed to be bothering Warren when I got here. "Ahh, ~ Here is the Prince now," Axel said in a sly voice. "What's your problem? Are you petty about the fact that you weren't qualified to participate in the team for the guild? That's pathetic." I said in defense. "You'll see how you feel about that statement after you get beaten to a pulp in the Games," Axel exclaimed as he came up to me. Axel looked me in the eyes and then walked past me to exit the guild. Why is he always in my hair? I sigh and walk over to Warren and Mira. I stand behind Warren as we wait for the other participants. "Welp, Are you guys ready to stay in Akhlo'Rohma?" Mira questioned. "Uhh, Ya," I say. Warren is quiet in the background. I wonder what Axel said to him before I got him. Axel is a pain in the. I hope that was the last we see of him. A little bit later the rest of the group arrives at the guild. We all get on our way to Akhlo'Rohma. Near the Central City of Dusps otherwise known as The City of Colors. It is a beautiful place full of overgrown and gigantic flowers that cover the view of the sky above. The light that peeked through the thin petals above that reflects the multitude of colors. We walked through the gates to Akhlo'Rohma. I looked at Warren who was mesmerized by the sight. I grin lightly because I'm happy to see him like this. I bet he hasn't seen anything like this before. Warren and I walk over to the hotel where we were staying at. Our group walks in and Quinn says, "FINALLY, BEDS!" "Bro, We didn't even walk that far it was just in the next region over," I said as I look at him. "Hey, Your Region is my World in distance." Then Quinn races up the room at the end of the hallway. Fern and Jade choose the rooms across the hall from Quinn and Mira took the last on the bottom floor. That left me and Warren to the rooms upstairs and went around the corner. We opened the door and saw the room that we would be staying in for the next three days. I walk up to Warren and rested my head on his shoulder and wrapped my hands around his waist. "You good?" Warren says calmly as he lifted his hand to place it on top of my head. He rubbed my head. I closed the door behind us.

-----

POV Issac
Mystique, Corwyn, and I are now in Akhlo'Rohma, the city of Dusps. It really is beautiful. All of the colors make it where the whole place is the rainbow. Mystique and Corwyn were also admiring the view. We head to the nearest hotel and there were multiple on one street. There was a side for the wizards who were participating in the Games and the other side was for the people that were visiting at this time. Hotels are making a bunch of profit around this time of year. As far as I know, there are eight guilds in this year's Games of the guilds. The regions are Spearhead Forest, Purity Peaks, Grand Pike Canyon, Veruhkt Plateau, Akhlo'Rohma, The Frozen Bite, Feahcyle, and Mt. Yavhlix. Unfortunately, the wonderful Highfall Tundra which I am the Noble of, can't participate in the Games because we don't have a big enough guild. I could join but, I'm the Noble and in Noble laws, we aren't able to be in a guild. Although, Mystique, Corwyn, and Warren could! Or at least Mystique and Corwyn. I hope we see Warren again. I do have Magic though, it's called Metal Bending. I can bend any metal that comes into contact with my hands. Corwyn can use his hammer to channel his gravity boost. Mystique can, well she hasn't told me exactly what she can do but, I heard from Warren it has something to do with water. I can only assume it has something to do with water because she lives just off the coast of the Black Jungle.

A/N : Hey Guys! Thank you for reading the story so far. Although, I will be taking a little break because I have school and other things I'm working on and I also have lost some motivation. But, I will not be abandoning this story! Thank you again for reading so far!