Intertwined

Smut warning
________________________________

POV:Az'ryn
We were walking to the bathhouse with our towels in hand. All I could think about is the kiss in front of Axel. Oh how he was so jealous but also Warren in my arms. Today was great so far in my opinion. We walking to the bathhouse and I was smiling along the path with Warren by my side. I hummed in my mind a catchy tune till we got there. We got to the bathhouse and there wasn't anyone there. It really isn't a popular place because everyone had a wash room in their house. Not us. It was a tavern with beer and rooms, nothing more. I was kinda glad so I could go here with Warren. The only other option he would have is to jump into a ocean naked. Oh ya ... naked. I admit I have imagined Warren naked before. Today was my time to see if my imagery is correct. There were small little stalls to take your clothes off in and cubbies to put the clothes in. We went into separate stalls and put our clothes in the cubbies. We had a stretchy towel around our hips and it was my first time seeing Warren with nothing but a towel on. I new it would be hard to take my eyes off him, just not this hard. There was a sauna that we went into. It felt amazing. The heat was just right. We sat down and sat in silence taking in the steam hitting our bodies. Warren had his head down and eyes closed with his legs spread apart. Although the towel was dipped down between his legs to cover that area. I had my eyes open a little so I could see Warren. His buff body was a little on the skinner side but was still a little jacked. That maybe the reason he was so worried about running out of food and the Black Jungle. He had abs that shimmered and his waist could be held by my hands. His arms  had the star scars on his arms. I've been meaning to ask him about the scars but I didn't want to bring up anything that would ruin the mood. I looked or more like stared at him more. His hair was still down and it was as silky as silk can get. It was ruby red with a few lighter streaks here and there. I don't think I have noticed this much about until now. He moved a little readjusting his position. That caused the towel he had on to drop a few centimeters below his hips. It was like his body was crafted and sculpted from the gods themselves. I blushed a little to much and tilted my head to the side. I had my legs open like Warrens but both of my hands were resting in the middle. I let my brownish grayish hair drop before my eye sight. It was to hide my lust filled eyes gaze away from him. I closed my eyes and fell into fantasy. Seeing me bending over Warrens naked body in bliss. Slowly landing kisses onto his body and neck. His thighs gripped by my hands once again. Oh how I wanted it to be real. Him on top of me or below me. I open my eyes looking at Warren again. He looked so peaceful. I closed my eyes once again I started thinking again.

POV Warren
I could sense his eyes all over me. I honestly didn't mind. The moment I saw him step out of that stall, I had to hide my face because I was flustered madly. The way I decided to calm myself and my red face down was just not looking at him but I couldn't. When he tilted his head away from me, I couldn't stop my eyes from opening. My brain was overwhelmed by all of the images of him. He is really attractive. He had abs that traveled his body like slim scales. He had his pecks that were so buff they could be a pillow. I especially noticed that the day I woke up on top of him, the day we set off on our journey. His muscles made him look like he was a lumber jack. He could be a male model. He had a wider waist than me and omg when I tell you this man is so fine. But, anyways. I tilted my head up to look at the ceiling. He then spoke, "This was a good idea to come here." We we're both really relaxed making our voices smooth. "Yeah it was. Say, have you ever been here before?" I asked. "Nah, this is my first time. I'm glad it's with you." The last part was so quiet I couldn't hear it but, I have an idea of what he said. "Does every town have a bath house?" I ask. "Most do but some don't." He said as he came over and sat next to me. "I went to the town over a few times (New Draybel) as a kid but they didn't have one. I always seen this one here at home." Home. Now that I thought of that I never really had a place to call home. Home has been wherever everyone else had been going. Az'ryn got up and came to sit next to me. We sat there in silence. I then rested my head on his shoulder. Then he put his hand on my towel covered thigh and put his head on mine. His hair was really fluffy. He then lifted his head and rested it on the wall behind him. I noticed my towel was very lose. I got up while holding the towel around me and tightened it. Az'ryn looked offended when I got up because he had to remove his hand. I turned around facing him and said, "What?" He looked up at me and his yellow piercing eyes were all I could stare at. He got up in front of me and wrapped his arms around my waist holding me up in the air. My hair giving into gravity fell behind my ears. Az'ryn and I only have a inch height difference, he was an inch taller. He held me in the air and innocently smiled at me. He then sat back down placing me on top of him. His towel was now the only thing separating our skin and other parts. He placed his hands on my thighs. My towel rolled up a bit because of my current position although it was still tight. I sighed and put my head on his shoulder again. That lead to a hug. His hands traveled from my thighs up to my waist. He then pressed his face against my neck and placed small kisses along the side of my shoulder and neck. My arms intertwined with each other around his neck. One of his hands went under my towel and grabbed my ass. Wow, confident much. "Getting comfortable?" I say teasing him. I lifted my head to look him in the eyes. He also lifted his head and said, "Sure am~." He then went in for a kiss. I joined in. His hands were doing circular motions now on my butt. He also tightened his grip on my waist with the other hand. We were making out in the sauna and it felt amazing.

POV Az'ryn
His body felt perfect in my arms. Oh how I wanted to take this to the next level but, I was just enjoying myself as it was. His body against mine felt like when you put the last puzzle piece in the puzzle. His skin was really soft. The heat of the sauna made this so much better.