Dark Night

______________SMUT______________

POV Az'ryn
I rested my head on Warren's shoulder and wrapped my arms around his waist. He patted my head and turned around to put his hands on my chest. He looked up at me. He was beautiful. I drop my head back down to rest it on his shoulder again. I was breathing on his exposed skin. I pull him in closer and he wrapped his arms around my neck loosely. I start to suck on his neck which caused him to jump a little and then let my hands wander around his stomach. His defined abs and his small waist could be shown by just the touch. I reach lower down into his pants and grab his butt. I bite down harder on his neck. His body pressed into me and he let out a little moan. I start to back him up onto the bed that was behind him. I lift my head and was softly pulled into a kiss. My hands lingered his lower back. I then started to take off Warren's corset and work on takin off his shirt. He tugged on my jacket. We break away from the kiss and undress our selves. He went on the bed and I climbed over him. We start to kiss again but then I flip him over in the position I want him. I make my way down his neck and back leaving a trail of kisses. At this point I'm already ready to thrust into him but I need to open him up first. I took out a bottle of lube and put some on my hand. I rubbed it around his entrance and slowly put the first finger in. Warren flinched at first but then relaxed. I thrust it in and out slowly making sure I don't go to fast. I put the second finger in and started to work him open more. Small little sounds came from Warren. I love it when he makes little noises. I continued the work open his entrance and put a third finger in. Warren's noises then got louder and made me want to do it more with him. When he was finally open enough for me. I pull my fingers out and get into the position I wanted. I aligned my cock with him and slowly push the tip in. I grab his hips tightly as he squirms in my grasp. I'll go easy on him tonight because of tomorrow but that doesn't mean we can't have fun. I thrust in even more and started to move back and forth. Warren grabbed the sheets in pleasure. I thrust in and out and now the entirety of my length is in him. He takes me so well. Just the thought of Warren under me being submissive to me and my attention lt got me hard. The pleasure then hit me the more I went in and out of him. I lean down to them plant kisses on Warren's back causing him to arch his body. He was such a pretty thing with a sensitive body reacting to every touch I lay on him. I never want to leave him.

POV Warren
I always feel so good when my and Az'ryn bond together. His slow thrust and he cold touch are the most flattering to my skin. His trail of kisses put my body into the mood by the way he was doing it. Slowly starting from the top then goings as far down as he could. I knew Az'ryn was holding back because tomorrow is the first day but, I wish he would go faster and harder. I always admire and adore the way he eases the into me and gradually goes faster. I loved the times he filled me up and called me his. I don't mind possessive acts because it is actually quite sweet. Especially knew this when we ran into Axel. Now Az'ryn was still going the same pace but he found the sweet spot. I moan under my breath because it felt so pleasureful. "Oh, Did I find the right place Darling?" Az'ryn said seductively. Darling? This comment made me blush madly. I'm a sucker for these little names. Az'ryn kept hitting my sweet spot and he was coming close. And when he was ready, he came into me. He pulled out slowly. His grip on my waist softened but didn't move. He flipped me around once more and started to bite my thighs. The shock made my hips rise in the air and arch my back. "Mhm~" I let out. "Ahh, so you do have more sensitive places. Good to know~" Az'ryn said and then went in for a kiss. I kissed him back. Az'ryn lays on the bed and lifts me on top of him. We fell into a passionate kiss.