Blood can stain hands

POV Az'ryn

I woke up the next morning. It was extremely dark outside. Ok. I get dressed and leave the room. I decided to leave Warren to sleep since he looked so deprived of it. I closed the door behind me and turned around to see nothing but a tall mountain of bones with fog surrounding it. What the fuck. What's going on? Where the hell am I? "Well, well, well, look it's summoner's little friend." A deep voice said. I lifted my head to a thing that looked like the leader of this place. He was sitting at the top of the mountain. I turned around to try and enter the room but I turned and saw nothing. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the things say, "I brought you here to make sure you know that Summoner is ours and not yours." I don't dare take my eyes off of them, a fool would do so. Black long shards breached from the things back and shot towards me. Before I could react I woke up in a sweat. Panting, I look over to see Warren sound asleep. What the hell just happened? What did they mean by ours and yours? That better have been just a bad dream. I laid my head back down but didn't move nor fall back asleep. I just sat there. I turn to my side and bring Warren close to me. His sleeping body cuddled into me and I sat my head onto his. I'm still shaking with fear even though I'm safe now.

Two hours later of ceiling watching and it was morning. It is early but, the sun started to rise. I woke Warren up urgently making sure he wasn't dead. 'Ugh-" he yawns, "Az'ryn? Oh, good morning." He said that barely opening his eyes. "Heh, you slept heavily," I say sitting up and wiping his hair out of his face. "So, What are you going to do today?" I asked, "I don't know. Maybe go to the pond outside of the city and clean my clothes. The blood-stained everything do imma see if I can get it out." Right, yesterday when he ended things quickly. "Ok. I'm going to check out the guild here and meet people, make friends, and possibly make enemies." I wasn't going to do that. I'm actually going to the Library to see if there is an explanation for what happened last night. God. I hate lying to him again. "Ok. But, please don't make more enemies." He chuckled at the last part. I kiss him on the forehead and get dressed. We say goodbyes to each other and I leave.

Warren

I got into my normal clothes and take my other outfit out. I already had the blood of the Virtue people and the blood of my opponent. The gold talents were stained red and the pants were too from ankles up. Great, I hope this washes out. If it doesn't, I guess it matches the existing reds. (It doesn't) I walk out of the Inn and head out of the city. It was a nice morning. Especially with the ginormous flowers that sprang out of the pond. I take my boots off and hang my feet in the water. I start to dip the clothes into the water and scrub them. Only a little bit of the red came out and the rest was hopeless. Ugh. I guess that's part of my get-up now. I sit there admiring the scenery. I start to hear footsteps behind me. I turn and see a properly dressed man. I turn back around and ignore him. He's probably here to pass by. "Well, that's rude to ignore a gentleman like me." "I ain't gentleman like to call someone rude when you first meet them." I start to get up. I made sure my sword was always by me. I put my boots back on after drying off my feet. I gather my things and faced the self-proclaimed 'gentleman'. "My name is Grekhar. I assume you've heard of me." "Nope." "Ok... Well, I see you wear my guild mark and I was here to congratulate you on your victory the other day. Although, you're new aren't you?" "Hold up, you're the guild master?" "Is there a problem?" "No, just expected someone different. And yes I am new. Thank you." I'm suspicious of him. "During your battle the other day, you seemed to end things fast and by the looks of it, the guy you beat won't be coming back anytime soon. People fear you. I like that. I like that in my guild." "Wait, if you're the guild master then show me your guild mark." He lifted his hand and on the back of it was the guild mark. "Ok. Who greets people in the guild hall?" "Her name is Mira. I know that because I recruited her. Do I have your trust now?" I was hesitant. "A little. What is this proposal?" "I need somebody to be my shadow for a bit or a while. Would you be willing to take people out?" "Depends on what they did and how you want it done." "Ok. Rizu is the first person. He is an assassin hired by a rival guild to kill our members tonight to prevent the battle tomorrow. I know where he is going to be tonight and I need you to make sure he doesn't get to see the battle unfold tomorrow." "Why me?" "Well, tomorrow Az'ryn will be the one to fight and I know you are close to each other. Also, I need the others to be in high spirits plus they already have had their dirty hands. I needed a fresh pair so the other guild won't know my next moves. So, do you accept?" Their after Az'ryn huh? "Ok, I'll do it." He came closer to me and he gave me a paper. "Here is their plan, find a flaw and use it. I'll find you again when I find out he's dead." "Ok." He leaves me to be and I read the note.