The traveling

POV: Az'ryn
We got our horses and headed out of New Mossfield. I felt unusually happy today or morning considering how dark it is. Warren was a little bit ahead of me on his horse. How odd someone who lost their memories, can ride a horse like a natural. I wonder what other things he is a natural at riding... ANYWAYS. There were less mobs out at this time so that's one of the reasons we left right away. I do wonder how the others will react. I know they won't care for me but for Warren they might be really worried. I then said," Do you mind telling of the way you lost your memories?" Warren said," Well I don't know how I lost them I just woke up without them." "Oh ok" I replied a little confused and wondering how he could've lost his memories. "Well now that we are on this journey, alone, together, we could get to know more about each other~." Warren slowed down on his horse to ride right next to me. "Well how do we do that?" It sounded like a genuine question. I continued " Well how did you, Issac and Mystique do it?" "I don't really know to be honest we just met a day before we met you so I guess it just takes time." I looked at Warren and saw he was looking at the mobs ahead of us. I looked at them as well and saw a creeper. "Yes! We found one!" Warren looked confused at me while I jumped off my horse. I told him Gunpowder was one of the materials I needed. Then he remembered and got off his horse as well. We got our swords and shields out. He had an unusual sword in his hand but I decided to question it later. There were creepers spawning left and right. This was the Jackpot of gunpowder. We both got a lot of gunpowder. We continued to farm them until more were spawning by the second we were surrounded by bombs. Only a few actually got to explode before we got to them but now, we didn't have a chance of getting one. They were creeping towards us when we decided to just run as fast as we can and get on our horses. We did so just a few blew up and got our backs heated up . We got on our horses and continued the ride we laughed so much we were going to explode. We calmed down when we entered a forest a long the path. It was beautiful and we decided to explore. We got off our horses and tied them to a fence post. Then we sat down by a tree and admired the environment. I looked a Warren and saw he had his eyes closed. I lifted my hand wanting to ceres his face as if was a fragile relic but, I decided that would be to weird. I did scoot closer to him and said," does this bring back any memories?" " No, but that would've been a beautiful memory." He said while opening his eyes. " Not as beautiful as you right now if you know what I mean~" he looked at me with a blank stare and then chuckled. He set his head on my shoulder and I stopped working. I could feel my face heat up. I looked down at his face and saw he was a little red too. Is it the lighting? I don't know, all I know is that what ever it is it is affecting both of us. We sat there for a few minutes until we decided to go look for food so we don't run out. He went his way and I went mine. I wish that could have lasted longer though.

POV: Warren
I went my way and I'm up to finding raw pork and chicken. I had to make sure I was going to find my way back to where we will meet up. Az'ryn's shoulder is really soft. I could've fell asleep on him. I almost did and I am pretty sure he would've too. I wouldn't have mined. Anyways there are less animals out at the evening rather than the morning. I did find a luscious cave and grabbed some glow berries. That got me wondering if Az'ryn had any allergies. I really don't know him that well except he really is a flirt and is mischievous in some ways. I do know his love language is touch because he never mined when I touched him. Honestly he is great company. I went further into the cave and found this big echoing cavern. It had a magnificent waterfall with gems sparkling behind it creating a multi color illusion. I decided after we eat I can show Az'ryn this. Although I doubt he would enjoy the view and just want to know the price of the gems. I walked behind the water fall and it was even beautiful from behind. I did get a little wet. I exited the cave and I continued to search for food and found a few pigs and chickens. I traveled back to the spot we decided to meet and waited there for Az'ryn. I got the campfire going and put what I got on the fire. After placing the fourth meat on the fire, Az'ryn came running and panting. "Hey, hey are you ok?" Az'ryn ran to me and hugged me tightly then pushed me away and put his hands on my shoulders. His hand placement was one on top of the shoulder armor and the other on the exposed shoulder.He held them so tightly it kinda hurt. "OH MY GOD Warren you would not believe how many zombies were there!" " Ok first, calm down and breathe. Second sit by the fire it's kinda cold." I said worriedly. His hands lifted from my shoulder and I led him to the fire. " Ok now tell me what happened." " Ok when I was going through the forest looking for cows and sheep, I came across a ruined location. I went up to it and all of a sudden zombies swarmed me. I decided to ditch the ruins and come back here." "Wow that's eventful. Are you ok though?" "Yeah I'm fine now. What about you, did you find chickens or pigs?" Az'ryn said it as if nothing had just happened to him. I said, "Yeah, I had found a couple chickens and pigs as well as some glow berries in a cave. OH right there is a cavern that I found and I want to show you when we are done eating." Az'ryn response was "ok." "Oh right there was a question I wanted to ask you!" " What is it?" "I saw you had a weird sword I didn't see you have before, where did you get it from?" Oh right, my sword. I don't think I should tell him much about especially because he was the reason I wanted to get it. "I found some materials and made it." "Oh, it's a cool sword." " yeah thank you." We kept eating and I asked him if he wanted to explore the ruins. He said he wanted too so we would explore it in the morning so the zombies would burn in the sun. After we ate I started to lead him to the cavern. I took him down into the cavern and let him wander around. The first thing he said when he enter the cavern was, "oh my Lordy lord look at those gems, I wonder how much money they would go for!" Called it. He looked at the crystals as if he were a kid in a candy store. I showed him behind the waterfall and he fell into an awe. I was looking through the waterfall and sensed someone stare at me, I let him.

POV Az'ryn
When Warren took me behind the waterfall, all I could do was admire him. The Crystals and gems reflection a multitude of colors from the outside light peeking into the cavern. The reflection illuminate all of Warren making him the only thing to admire for the beauty and the only thing on my mind. I was in a infatuated with everything about him at that moment, I couldn't take my eyes off him. I didn't want too.

3 Fireworks|Warren x Az'ryn| Drehmal On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara