Who do you think I am?

POV Quinn
I think I looked good in the armor and it wasn't as heavy as I had imagined. Although I did overhear the plan that the girls had done. Yesterday, they were down in the Pub in the basement of the Inn. They were talking about how when Az'ryn came back he was in higher spirits and seemed happier than they had ever seen him. We can tell that Warren makes him way happier than he ever was, and I agree with this. Before Az'ryn left to go on that job he always was in a bad mood and got into many fights with Axel. When he came back with Warren all of that stopped. His mood improved and I'm happy for him and glad because now I don't feel like he's constantly judging me. Earlier today, Mira said that the Guild Master was very impressed with Fern's battle and Fern had a big confidence boost. Anyways, now we were looking around Akhlo'Rohma to take in the view. It won the name of the most colorful city in Drehmal. Mira and Jade were now checking out the shops because there was a dye shop, pawn shop, salon, trinket shop, and more to their liking. There were no other shops to my appeal except for the pawn shop. I headed in there to look around. People were whispering about something in the store but I ignored it. I was there to look around. They seemed to have similar purple outfits. Oh, they were the people who took care of the Cathedral and were usually praying there. Why are people like them here in the sketchiest store in town? Welp, it isn't my business. I looked around and they had a lot of fools' gold and out ceramics that if you touch them they would break. So, naturally, I left. It was now getting late. Dang, how long was I in there?

POV Azryn
Warren and I walked around and went to the tower in the grape field. The view from there was magnificent. Warren was looking at the city and I was looking at him. I got closer to him and set my head on his shoulder. "You're pretty," I say. "Really? Cause I think you're handsome." He turns around and hooks his arms around my neck and I support his back. We were about to kiss but then we heard someone interrupt us. We quickly let go of each other. Quinn popped up from the path of stairs spiraling up the tower. "Oh! Hey guys! I didn't know you were here. The view is beautiful isn't it?" He said as he was walking towards us. Warren was smiling like he was glad to see Quinn and I on the other hand was not. He interrupted us. Ugh, whatever. After a few minutes, we three started to go back to the Inn because it was dark and I mean really dark. We were in our room getting ready to go to bed. I cuddled up to Warren and fall asleep.

-time skip an hour-

I wake up. Ugh, I don't want to get up. I turn around to look at Warren because I shifted in the middle of the night. He wasn't there. Maybe he already got up. Weird.

POV Warren
I couldn't fall asleep. Az'ryn was squeezing me. When I knew he fell asleep, I decided to get up and go on a walk to tire myself out. I walk out in my new outfit. I walked from the shops to the plaza and went by the Cathedral. I was walking past the entrance.

Bang.

I woke up in a dark room filled with cracked pillars and a dome ceiling with a gargoyle hanging from the middle. I was chained from my wrists that were hanging me an inch above the ground. My vision was blurry but coming to. My ankles were chained together too. I had a rag tied around my mouth and I couldn't talk unless I want to choke. It was a dark smelly room that had a big virtue symbol on the wall. A few minutes later people with purple cloaks that covered their faces and body walked into the room. It hit me, they were the people in the Cathedral that gave me a weird look. Ugh, what do they want? I'm already in a bad mood due to the lack of sleep. My eyes grew red as I grew more aggravated. "So, Who are you?" They asked me. One of them came up to me and pulled the rag out of my mouth. "Why am I here? What do you want?" I asked angrily. "We're the ones asking the questions. Who are you?" He said again. "I don't know, Who am I to you?" This wasn't a lie. I don't know who I am. All I know is that my name is Warren. "Well, if you won't tell us why don't we interrogate your little friend that was with you?" the cloaked silhouette said. Welp, I can't have that happen. I twist my hands around the chains and tug on them. They broke from the ceiling. I ripped off the chains connected to my feet. The worshipers stepped back. I touched the ground and focus on where they were standing. I summoned underground help that grabbed their ankles. Then, everything happened in an instant. Eyes flashed, flesh bleed and blood splattered. I don't regret it. How could I? I was kind of relieved. I felt weird. I walked out to see that I was in a secret crypt of the Cathedral. I walked out of the Cathedral. The sun was rising. Ugh, you have to be kidding me. Today is another battle. I sat on a bench placed outside of the I laid my head back. I guess I can rest a little before I go. I need to calm down before I snap. A few minutes later it was bright in the sky and I decided it was time for me to go to the arena. While I was walking there people were giving me weird looks. I looked down at myself and I was covered in blood. I was too pissed off to notice. I didn't care. I'll just go to the bathroom before it starts. I walked into the stadium and went to the bathroom. I cleaned myself up and left. I went to the guild's assigned place.