A pleasent night

Smut
________________________________

POV Az'ryn
I was running away from Quinn because I stole his wallet. I saw Warren ahead of my gaze and I yelled, "Warren! SAVE ME!" I ran past him. He looked at me confused then saw Quinn chasing me. He just shrugged at me and started walking back to the town. He left me to die. I ran as fast I could. I took the wallet out of my pocket. I turned and threw it at Quinn's face. He stopped and stopped trying to catch my breath. We both chuckled. I started to walk back the way we came. I wanted to catch up to Warren to walk with him, so I walked faster. I eventually caught up to him. I ran to him and jump on his back. I hugged him aggressively from behind. "Huh?! Az'ryn! Don't do that to me." I laughed. I grabbed his hand and started to sway it again like this morning. We got back to the tavern. We went to our room and relaxed. I grabbed a bottle out of one of the chests and I go back behind Warren. I hugged Warren from behind. I dove my head into his neck. He chuckled. I started to kiss his neck. He felt good in my grasp. I wrapped my hands around his waist and I let my hand linger. I lifted my hand and undid my pants then removing them. I bent Warren over the bed and he grunted. "Az'ryn?" He said. I pressed my hips against him and said, "I had fun today, let's make it better~" I pulled down his pants and squirted the bottle of lube onto my fingers. I inserted the two fingers into him and started the back and forth motion. Warren had soft moan that were soon to grow louder. I continued this until I thought he was lose enough to handle me. I slip my fingers out and squirt some lube onto my dick. I then line it up with Warren and push it in. I started to thrust into him slowly and gradually got faster, but I took it slow at the start. His soft moans were wonderful. The feeling felt amazing of going in and out of him. It was soft and warm.

POV Warren
The feeling of him thrusting in and out of me made my legs shake because it felt so good. His dick hitting the right spots of my insides made me moan softly. The clash between warm and cold when he unstated his dick into me was one feeling I couldn't forget. He got faster thrusting in and out of me and was hitting the good spots harder and longer. It made me moan a bit louder, but I didn't want to be so loud because of the rooms next to us. I was bent over the bed gripping onto the lower covers. His hands around my waist were cold. He got faster and was now pounding me against the bed. His dick was hard inside of me. He was faster and faster to the point were my legs were about to give out due to the feeling of it. He then got slower and slower the trusted into me once more. He then filled me up with his cum and he then backed away letting go of my waist. The semen ran down my inner leg. Az'ryn flipped me over and took his shirt off along with mine. He leaned in and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He the started to kiss me all the way down to my lower areas. He took my legs and put me to were I'm fully on the bed. He crawled o top of me and kissed me more. He spreader my legs apart and started to kiss the insides of my thighs then he went to my parts. He licked the sides of it when I was gripping onto the bed. His hands felt so good rubbing it like that. He put some more lube onto his fingers and started to go for a round two. He fingered me to his hearts content. After a few in and outs he took his fingers out. He licked one of them while making eye contact with me. I had my arm covering half of my face. He then took my arm and removed it from my face and kissed me. One of his hands behind my head and the other behind a lifted leg of mine. He moved his hands to my waist and then he flipped me over to where I was now on top of him and he was sitting upward. He was rubbing my thighs are we were kissing. My legs are still weak after that. He was so warm. I'm glad I have him. He laid down and I laid down with him. We went to sleep. Only to wake up to training.