Souls to be Summoned

POV Warren
I woke up and started to get dressed. When I tried to get out of bed my legs were weak. Damn it Az'ryn. I selected to ignore it for today is the second day of training. Now I can finally do something after yesterday. I just hope I don't get dragged down again. My ankles have bloody hand marks on them. Bloody Hell, could this day get any weirder and I just woke up. Az'ryn was laying on the bed like he was creating a snow demon in the snow. Wait no, I think Issac said it was a snow Goblin? No. A snow Angel. That's it! Crap, we're gonna be late to the guild. "Az'ryn~ GET UP YOU SLUG!" He jumped up like stabbed him in the back. "BRO, let me sleep will ya?" We stand there in silence for a few seconds. "We are going to be late." I said. "WHAT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT?!" "HUH WHY ELSE WOULD I WAKE YOU?" We were yelling like a married couple in their eighties. I went out of the room and shut the door on Az'ryn who was rapidly changing. I make my way to the guild. Everyone was there and a few minutes later Az'ryn came running towards us. "Let's, *pant**pant* go-" we walked off instantly and Az'ryn lugged behind us. That bastard needs to get up on time. We make it to the designated training spot outside of the village. Today I would be training with Az'ryn and Quinn. While, Fern, Jade and Mira would be training together. My group would be near the beach where I was yesterday. The others were in the near by forest. This is good news to me. Az'ryn's magic won't effect me, unless he wants to steal a sword I won't be using for most of the battle. The only one I worry about now is Quinn. With my depth perception messed up I can't call the creature out correctly. We stood in a triangle and stared at each other waiting for the other to make the first move. I pretty sure Az'ryn already used his magic. So Quinn made the first move towards Az'ryn because he didn't know what type of magic I used. Quinn reached out his arm and started to use his magic on Az'ryn. I took the opportunity to summon the A ranked Caladrius. I focused on it really hard and the sky went blank. I snapped out of it and it was bigger than I thought. It put both of them in a trance and I went to attack. I ran towards Quinn and at the moment I was in front of him he awoke. I punched him in the face and he was out like a light. I turned to Az'ryn and he looked dazed. I knocked him out on his shoulder. He was going to be like that for a while. The Caladrius had now disappeared back into the darkness. My gaze fell red.

POV Quinn
AGH MY DAMN HEAD HURTS! what was that thing? It looked beautiful. A little too beautiful to the point where I got my ass beat. This Warren guy is someone weird I guess. No wonder him and Az'ryn are together. Weirdos made for each other. I slowly wake up and grab my sword. I lung at Warren from behind but his reflexes got to me faster. He instantly pulled out his sword and blocked my attack. We were now head to head swords locked. His eyes red mine still blue. The one who tires first gets beaten. I attack again he deflects, again, deflected. DAMN IT! How strong is this guy!? He looks like he isn't struggling at all. Az'ryn started to groan beside of us and Warren got distracted. I pushed forward with might and made Warren stumble backwards. He looked back at me and came at me. He pushed me to the ground and put his sword to my throat. Az'ryn then jumps up and uses his magic to steal my sword. DAMN IT AZ'RYN! Wait, HE STOLE MY WALLET AGAIN! ARGH!

POV Az'ryn
I stole Quinn's wallet in the beginning. Lol, What an idiot to leave his pockets linger around me. I wake up from what felt like a punch in the stomach. But all I can think about was that blinding bird that I think Warren made appear. I gain full consciousness and see Warren above Quinn. Warren was holding a sword to his throat. It was rather close to his throat too. He wasn't actually planning to kill him was he? I use my magic and steal Quinn's sword and I jump up from being on the ground. I go to hit Warren but he swiftly blocked my attack. His seemed to change colors when looking at me. I swear they were just red. What can I steal from Warren? Hmmm. Oh ya! I take out a potion and splash it at our feet now I'm invisible! Wait, shit Warren is too. Our swords unlock in an instant. Now the only one visible is Quinn.

POV Quinn
WAIT IF WARREN WAS WILLING TO FIGHT BACK AT AZ'RYN DOES THAT MEAN AZ'RYN ISN'T WARREN'S WEAKNESS?! DAMN IT!

________________________________
Smut

POV Az'ryn
What can I steal from Warren? Hmmm. Well I already stole his virginity. I chuckled. I'm so funny.