Time to get the games on

POV Az'ryn

We woke up and the annoying sun shone through the curtains. Why the heck does it have to be so bright? I looked over to Warren next to me and he looked so peaceful. I wanted to just go back to sleep next to him and sleep for an eternity. I brush the long red hair off of Warren's face and get up. I will admit I am nervous that Warren won't wake up again and die in his sleep. "Hey, Babe, It's time to get up." I yawned as I shook Warren awake. "Really? Ok." Warren used one of his arms to lift him up and groan awake. He and I both don't want to wake up. Although, we pushed through, got dressed, and met the others in the lobby. We started to head towards the inside of the Games of the Guilds arena. We went through the entrance for the guilds and we walked in to see the guilt of the plenty. They were bigger than our guild. They had like ten members each minimum. We had six members participating and Warren was kind of forced into it. Our guild was looking around the competitor lobby and saw a long hallway that wrapped around the arena in the center. The hallways were located underneath the crowd. Outside there were a lot of people coming from around Drehmal gathering in the crowd. I look over at Warren and I turned my head to him right next to me. It must be because there are a lot of people and they are powerful. I lift my arm and set it on his shoulders so he knows that he's okay. "Okay, everyone! We are here for our first day! Feel free to explore around and one more thing! DON'T MAKE ENEMIES!" Mira said that while glaring at me. A shiver was sent down my spine. Why does she think I would be the one to make enemies? It should be directed at Quinn or even Sage. Fern is more neutral and I have no idea about Warren. At this point Sage took Warren and they started to look around the lobby and mapped out the infirmaries. I was left at the entrance alone. I decided to turn around and look out the window to admire the scenery. I look in the crowd of heads that is outside filtering into the rows of seats. Three people caught my eye. I looked closer and saw that it was Corwyn, Issac, and Mystique. WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE? I didn't know they were going to be here. Dammit, it. I forgot they existed. I really hope they don't recognize us. I don't want to tell Warren because then he might leave me.

POV Warren

I went to go map the place out with sage. Sage is a good wizard. She works hard and can fight, and I'm glad we have strong teammates. I have a good feeling about this but I am nervous. I mean, I do like competition but then again I don't want to unnecessarily hurt someone. Then again if they defy me or my team I will not hesitate to destroy their life. I don't think they told us the rules of the Battles yet so, I could. Sage and I mapped out the imfarmies so in case we get sent there we know how to head back. We walked over to Mira, who was talking to the announcer saying that she didn't want them to state our names out loud when we entered the battlefield. I figured it was because our guild didn't have the best rep in the world. The announcer agreed because they even knew the reason for it. MIra walks to where we stopped behind her and said, "I told them not to state our names when we enter the field." I nodded and Sage said,"Understandable." "Guess who came to watch." Mira said as we were heading back to main lobby. "Who?" I said. "The Guild Master! I can't wait for him to see our progress!" I look to Sage who was staring at me a little. "You okay?" Mira says to Sage. "What? Oh- ya, I am, it's just my first time hearing you talk." Sage says. I took me a second," Hm, Me? Oh, I guess." I said looking forward again. We entered the lobby and I saw Az'ryn who seemed off. I walk over to him. I place my hand on his shoulder and say, "Hey, You good?" Az'ryn jumped a little and looked at me with a flash of fear and worry. That put me at more unease. Az'ryn's mood then changed to the mood of content when he saw me. Weird. I went to look out of the windows when Az'ryn stepped in front of me and blocked my vision. He then guided my vision away and look at the others. Okay. We had about an hour before the list of people we would be fighting would be shown. Az'ryn softly put his hand on my back and we walked around. Soon Mira gathered us to go to our booth popping out over the arena where our teammates would watch the fight. All guilds entered their booth eagerly waiting for the list to pop-up. Az'ryn seemed to look over the crowd urgently as if he lost the keys to our room. "Hey, You okay? You've seemed off ever since we got here." I said softly to him so he wouldn't jump again. "Hm?-" He instantly faced me."-Oh! Ya, just nervous for the first day you know?" "Ya, I know." I still am suspicious about him but, I shrug it off.

POV Issac

We entered through the wide entrance of the arena. All three of us got seated. "I don't know about you but I like events like this." I said to break the long silence of the trip. "What exactly are the point of these games?" Corwyn asked. "Well, It's suppose to be for the guilds to prove themselves as the best guild but now its a tournament where you can prove your guild is the best but you can also test your strengths." I say. "I wish there were guild rivalries. You know, for the drama." "So you like Drama, Huh?" Mystique says. "Yes, I do, it is quite interesting." I say this because I don't know if she means to make fun of me or likes drama as well. "Uhm, Issac?" "Ya?' "Why, why doesn't Highfall have a guild." Corwyn asks quietly. "Well, uhm, Highfall doesn't have a guild because, well, there simply isn't enough people with magic in highfall so, we never established a guild." "Oh, ok." Corwyn goes back to admiring the guild members that are around us in special booths. Mystique is also observing the arena. Each wizard booth has their guild's name plastered onto it. Suddenly the crowd's attention was diverted to the middle of the arena. A magic powered board appeared in the arena listing the battles of Regions. It was Aklo'Rhoma vs. The Frozen Bite, Faehrcyle vs. Mt. Yavhlix, Veuhkt Plateau vs. Spearhead Forest, and Grand Pike Canyon vs. Purity Peaks. Eight guilds in the Battle. This is gonna be good.