Around the arena

POV Az'ryn
So, We would be going up against the Region of Grand Pike Canyon. I think that their Guild is called Grand Pine. The guild already planned out who they are going to send in so, we can choose who we are going to put up against them. The first battle was Aklo'Rohma vs. The Frozen Bite. This was a very contrasting battle because Aklo'Rohma's wizards have flashier magic while Frozen Bites have mysterious magic due to their training in the constant cold. In the end, The Frozen Bote region won. Next was Feahrcyle vs. Mt. Yavhlix. Feahrcyle has many plains so the wizards have long-ranged magic. Mt. Yavhlix is the highest mount in Drehmal so they have had training at high altitudes and have less resistance against air so they are quite fast. Feahrcyle won the match. The next battle was Veuhkt Plateau vs. Spearhead Forest. In Veuhkt Plateau there are a lot of rivers and ponds so they have experience in using as much space as possible when given. Although, in Spearhead Forest there are many trees so they are better at dodging and aiming through trees with their magic. Next was our battle. The opponent is named Raiari. Raiari seems to mind control people with his poems. Although, his weakness is getting distracted by the opponent's magic and therefore he can't think of what to say or do. My group decided that Fern would be a good opponent for this guy because she can distract him with her multitude of vines. Plus, I doubt he is any good with dodging. Fern walked down to the lower arena and waited till they opened the doors. The announcer announced, "Our last battle today is Grand Pike Canyon versus Purity Peaks. Grand Pike Canyon has really strong wizards and Purity Peaks.. Well, We'll see! The contender from Grand Pike Canyon and the guild called Grand Pine is Raiari, he has great experience with tuning into the ground so, the battlefield may be shaky! The contender from Purity Peaks is- what? Oh, Im not allowed to say, ok.- is anonymous! May the games begin!"

POV Issac
Tuning into the ground? That seems cool. I wonder why they couldn't announce the other opponent from Purity Peaks. Welp, It ain't my problem. I look over at Mystique and she seems to be sleeping. Really, ugh she's always like this. I look over at her and see Corwyn paying really close attention to the battle. The gates had opened and the opponents walked to the middle of the arena.

POV Fern
Ok. Here. We. Go. Omg, omg, omg I'm gonna puke. Ok, I got this. But, if I mess up in front of the others they're going to throw me out of the guild. I look up over my thoughts to see my opponent, Raiari. He looks slim but I know not to judge someone's strength by their looks. "Heh, What's a pretty lady like you doing out here in the arena? Wouldn't you like it more in the bleachers watching a man like me fight?" What the hell did he just say? I like to see him struggle under the grasp of my vines and seeing him squirm will be so exciting. I lift my hand and make a motion like I'm gripping my hand around him. Without a doubt, my vine broke out of the ground and wrapped instantly around him. "HUH?! HEY- LE- ME- G-" he tried to make out but I wouldn't let him. I bring out my other hand making a surface representing the ground. They said no lives taken will be responsible for the guild right? Perfect. I slammed my clamped hand into the palm of the other and BOOM. Raiari was out like a light. The announcer said he was intuned with the ground. He's kissing it now and plus if he was in the air he can't use his magic. "Pfft- call a woman weak again and you'll be weak on your knees." I turn around to see Mira behind the door. "WOW! You took him straight out! Great job." She wraps one arm around me and we go back to the others. Finally, some validation. I'm pleased.

POV Corwyn
Damn. She's strong. I hope I never run into someone like that ever. "Huh? What did I miss?"
Mystique woke up. "Wow, that's the most you've said all day!" Issac teased. Mystique punched him in the arm and he flinched hard. "OW! I was just joking.." "You just missed the fastest fight I have ever seen," I told her. "Oh, ok. Which guild won?" "Purity Peaks." I pointed to their balcony where the guild was. They were pretty far away since this place is massive but there was a redhead, two people with brown hair, the girl who just fought, and another girl with white hair. "The redhead reminds me of Warren," I said. "Yeah, wait-'' She squinted "No that's not him." She sighed. I looked closer and it did really look like him but, there is no way he was here. Heck. He could be anywhere. Even dead! Wait no- he can't be dead. There's no way. He's strong even though I've never really seen him fight seriously before. I'm confident... a little. "Hey, guys. Do you think, that, maybe, Warren could be hurt badly?" Issac and Mystique look at me. "Well, I don't know. I'm sure he can take care of himself." "Yeah, I'm just worried." Mystique nodded in agreement. Whenever I think of it I always think of the downsides like how he can't remember anything and doesn't know what things are but then I remember that he has Az'ryn. Then I think of Az'ryn and how he is around Warren. He's always so touchy and close with Warren.

POV Mystique
I can understand why Corwyn is worried about Warren. Although, we can't dwell on it and I'm sure we'll see him again. He'll be fine, hopefully. I swear I'll kill Az'ryn if he touches Warren and makes him uncomfortable. Heh, Warren reminds me of my brother. I open my eyes and look at Issac. He's observing the people leaving on the first day of the games. We'll probably get up once everyone else is out. Issac has always been so social with people and I could never. That's one thing I admire about him even though he can be an idiot. His smile always popped out over the crowd and how he stuck with us to get my trident back. I'm surprised he did that because he already got his sword back. I'm sure most nobles would have their ego in their face and leave but Issac stuck with us the first day we met. We get up to leave and we walk out the door. When we were walking out the guilds also were going to their Inns. I saw the redhead again but I couldn't see their face and they had another guy next to him who seemed to be really close with them.