CHAPTER 3

[Brain stars High School; Gold Avenue]
-
-
-
-
-
     Everyone was sitted in the SHS (Senior High School) 2 Art classroom waiting for the entrance of the Economics teacher. Daniel, Michelle and Mary were art students while Samantha was a science student.

      Michelle looked beside her and found Kylie talking to one of her ‘minions’.

     “They are all lummox. I have nothing else to say so case closed”.

     “But- "

     “- there’s no but”. Kylie concluded.

     A student stood on his desk and called for the attention of the full class.

     “I guess our ‘miss perfect’ is in a bad mood today. Well her party was wrecked cause’ she tried to steal someone else’s friend all to play along in her world of pretense”.

     “Wait. You were there?” Michelle asked in full surprise.

     “Yeah, Samantha and Mary were also there” he replied jumping down from his desk to the floor.

     “I thought I strictly warned Samantha that none of you should attend the part” That was Michelle.

     “She said you weren’t coming but you said it was okay if we wanted to go”.

     “No, I never said that, why would she lie?”

     “Isn’t it clear enough? She wants to hang out with me and go to my party even if everything didn’t go as planned. She doesn’t want to stick to your boring life forever. Besides for her to lie to you means she can’t be trusted” Kylie stated with an air of satisfaction.

     “Excuse me! Sammy is not like that. That isn’t her true definition” Michelle defended.

     “You know; she was my friend before you came into the picture”.

     “And she left you because you’re a betrayer. I mean, what did any of them do to you to warrant all you did to them?”.

     “I’m not a traitor. In fact, I’m so perfect. If you don’t like it then find something else to think about”.

     “Kylie don’t you think this is the right time to accept the fact that you can’t always get what you want and that you’ll never be accepted anywhere after what you did” Michelle said angrily.

     “Okay enough!” Daniel intervened.
The rest of the class were silent and keenly listening to the argument as their eyes travelled between two faces.

     “NO, you don’t know anything about me” Kylie said ignoring Daniel’s command.

     “I know enough to conclude that you’re spoilt and mean” Michelle said just as the Economics teacher walked into the classroom.

     “Everyone settle down, I’m sorry for coming in late. We need to conclude on our last topic and start a new one this week”.

                               *****
     After Economics was the break period and some students rushed to the canteen while others stayed back.

     Kylie felt pure hatred towards Michelle and swore to show it. “I hate her so much, why did Mrs. Clarabelle make us seatmates I mean I can’t even stand her attitude anymore” She said to Angel, one of her minions.

     ‘’That’s because she wants Michelle to teach you anything you don’t understand in class ‘’ Daniel said.

     ‘’Which is everything ‘’ He added.