CHAPTER 11

[Brain Stars High School; Gold Avenue]
-
-
-
-
-

     Kylie was seated in the SHS 2 At class with all her minions. None of them had the capability for the science department and all the activities attracted to it. She was shocked beyond measure when michelle walked into the class.

     “isn’t she supposed to be on suspension or something? I thought your plan worked perfectly fine!” Angel panicked as Kylie looked in unbelief.

     “This isn’t possible” Kylie wondered.

     “May be she was pardoned cause’ of her clean records, no one knows” Mirabel said and hissed.

     Michelle walked to her desk, sat beside Kylie and brought out her books from her bag so she could keep it in her locker.

     Just then the bell for the Assembly was rung and all the students made their way to the assembly ground. After the daily routines, it was time for the principal to make announcements.

     “Good morning, students and staffs of B.S.H.S. As we all know, we’re supposed to be conducting our election for this year’s prefect ship positions. Well, I’m sorry to inform you all that it has been cancelled. The previous prefects now in SHS 3 would continue their works since we have seen that they are more than capable and they can handle it with their exams, I trust them well enough. When they graduate, the positions will automatically go to the SHS 1 students. The reason for this is due to the fact that the present SHS 2 has shown great disrespect to the prefects right from when they were in SHS 1 so as a punishment they won’t be getting their turn, their juniors will get what they don’t deserve anyways, you’ll know that you’ve been in a new class for 2 weeks now and I’m glad that everyone is fitting in just fine. Thank you for your time, you may now go to your various classes”.

     As all the students dispersed, murmurs and grumblings could be heard from the SHS 2 students while SHS 1 and SHS 3 were filled with joy.

     Michelle spotted Samantha and she ran to meet her.

     “Oh my, what happened to your arms?” She said touching the bandage.

"It's nothing really much, Daniel caused it".

     “I’m sorry".

     “It’s fine. Anyways you heard what the principal said right? Everyone in our class is so disappointed. It’s like our set has been cursed, I mean it’s just not fair. Not everyone disrespected those great seniors in prestigious positions” Samantha said dramatically.

     “I felt so down. I mean, I could’ve gotten the Head girl position from Christiana, I was supposed to be her handover. She’s lucky she got promoted away from our set. Being the head girl has always been like my main aim ever since I got into this school and we all know that Kylie was the disobedient one and I hope she’s happy right now”.

     “Well what do they say about when the oil touching one finger; it spreads to the others” Samantha said sadly and walked to her class.

     During Break, Kylie and her minions stood in a way that occupied the space meant for entrance to the canteen. A junior student mistakenly stepped on her shoes on his way out.

     “How dare you?!” Kylie yelled. She pulled him by his ear until he was forced to go on his knees. “Now you must lick my shoes” She said.

     “Please forgive me senior Kylie, I tried to be careful”.

     “Oh! You know my name. well aren’t you a fool. Now my shoe is all dusty, you must lick it clean right now or I’ll make your life miserable for you in this school” Kylie threatened. The junior licked her shoe out of fear and ran away as fast as his legs could carry him while Kylie smirked.

     At the heart of the canteen, Michelle sat with Samantha while the ‘B squads’ sat two tables away.

     “Sorry to say but he kinds of fits in just fine” Samantha said sipping a fruit splash through a straw. “He…really…likes…been…there”.

     “May be we should just accept things the way they are and let him be-”

     “-for now” Samantha completed.

     “Yes, for now Sammy”.

     Mary held her tray in her hand and was about to drop it on their table so she could sit with them when Michelle held out her palm to stop her.

     “Tsk, tsk, tsk. There’s no way you’re sitting with us. Your behavior was unacceptable, you were banned from the group chat and in reality you’re banned from this clique until whenever we…”.

     “Fine!” Mary said and walked out on them while Samantha nodded.

[The Adam’s Residence; White Avenue]

     “Scott! Have you seen my work-polo?” Stanley asked.

     “The Arcade one?” Scott asked from the living room.

     “No!” Stanley shouted from his room.

     “Ask mum, she must’ve seen it!” Scott said boringly, he’s eyes on the T.V screen.

     “Okay!” Stanley said and Scott heard his feet scampering down the stairs.

     “I don’t think I’ll be back by 7pm today” Stanley said flicking at some crumpled paper he had left beside a vase some hours ago.

     “And why?”.

     “Because I have to help someone with something” Stanley simply said.

     “I hope it’s not that girl, Kylie. I don’t like her at all”.

     “Bruh calm down okay?! I know what I’m doing You know that mum’s pay can’t settle all our bills and even my pay from all my jobs can’t compensate! Ever since Dad’s death it has been hard to take care of the family. We don’t know who killed dad but that day you were arrested because you were the last to have contact with him. Do you remember how our big brother claimed to be guilty so you would not be arrested? Now that’s sacrifice! And that’s what I’m doing, I’m taking so many risks so I can get paid from Kylie and you and I know that the money always goes a long way. Besides you don’t have a job and mum doesn’t complain about Kylie’s money”.

     “And so?” Scott argued with his younger brother.

     “We need the money”.

     “Be careful okay? We don’t need any more trouble in our family” Scott said giving his brother a rough hug while he struggled free. “And Stanley, where’s my high school photo I gave you to frame?”.

     “I’ve got to run, catch you later” Stanley said and ran out of the house to avoid the question.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hello!!!!!!!!

I hope you're enjoying the story. Thank you so much for reading, I love you ❤ .

Don't forget to vote and share your opinions and thoughts in the comment section.

If there's anything you don't understand, don't hesitate to ask me in the comment section.