CHAPTER 20

"Look; when I met you Sammy and Daniel, a cousin of mine helped me with this cool G.P.S app I could use to track all your locations anytime, anywhere".

     "So you mean all this while you've had this?".

     "Yes. So since you can't track him go after Stanley and as for Daniel's threat, I can handle it" Michelle proudly stated.

     Mrs. Vanessa pushed her front door open and gazed at them curiously. "I can see that the both of you love my verandah".

     "We were about to leave".

     Mrs.Vanessa  raised a brow at Michelle.

     "Seriously! We were about to leave. Like right now", "go! go! go! go!" Michelle ordered and pushed Mary out of the verandah leaving Mrs.Vanessa confused.

[The Christopher's Mansion; Diamond Avenue]

     Michelle tracked Daniel to a magnificent mansion in Diamond Avenue. Kylie also lived in this Avenue.

     This was the Avenue where wealthy  persons like Multimillionaire, Billionaire, Celebrities, Government officials (including the Governor of Stallion city), etal, lived.

     "This must be where Charles lives, I know he's the wealthiest in the B squad. Besides, I've heard some students talk about how huge his house is" Michelle said admiring the Mansion.

     "What are you doing here? Who do you want to see?" A security guard who was passing by asked.

     "No one" She said.

     "You should be careful cause' this Avenue is restricted, if you're caught you could be arrested for not having a good reason to be here" He said nicely.

     "OK, Thank you" She said as he walked away.

     Outside the fence from where she stood she could see male heads going in a descending order through a glass window that ran from the ceiling all the way to the ground floor.

     'Maybe an elevator or a lift' She thought.

     In a moment 3 flashy cars left the gate, Michelle hid herself behind a flower portrait of perhaps the owner of the Mansion. When the card where out of sight she walked quickly to a nearby bus stop.

[Abandoned Bakery; Silver Avenue]

     The bus got to a lonely area and that was where the red dot in the GPS app indicated Daniel was so she alighted the bus and walked forward to where some cars were parked. Looking ahead she found  a bakery that had been abandoned for years, she walked towards it and placed her ears on the exterior wall.

     "Oh!" She heard from the bakery so she pressed her ear harder on the wall so she could listen more carefully. She still couldn't get a word so she got close to a window.

     "Get him. Yes".

     "That's it"...Was all she could hear followed by the cheers of people and a loud thump, perhaps on a human and then someone wincing in pain. She found a dismantles window so she decided to go in but someone dragged her back.

     "What are you doing here? What's your problem . I made it clear not to follow me".

     "Daniel!" Michelle shrieked. "You scared me. Well I should be asking you".

     "I know you well enough, I knew you would find a way to follow me here".

     "You haven't answered my question yet, so this what you do now. I heard from someone that you now go for wrestling and drumming classes but I didn't expect this. You think I don't know what's going on here? How do you think your mum would feel when she finds out? How do you think she'll feel? You've been lying to her".