The Polygraph Test (smut)

~ for Seblaine Week, Day 3: Detective AU (yes, I'm late to posting on here, I'm sorry)

~ established relationship, dom/sub undertones, domestic dom/sub? (is that a thing?), sexual roleplay, leg humping, boot-licking, spit as lube, snowballing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, the polygraph isn't as scary as it seems, as long as you have nothing to hide. We'll do three rounds of questioning, then I'll average your answers and factor in your personality and habits to get the most accurate reading I can. All will be yes or no questions. You're going to need to sit as still as you can, Mr. Anderson, and focus on the wall in front of you. It'll keep you from getting distracted. There's a few pieces of equipment necessary, but don't worry about it; they're only for measuring different body reactions that will be used to test your innocence in this test. Understand?"

"Yes."

Sebastian waits, clipboard still in hand.

"Yes, sir."

"Good boy." He puts the clipboard down and pulls out a few instruments. "First is a blood pressure cuff. Just like in hospitals, this will measure your blood pressure and any elevations. The second will go on your pointer finger. It will measure how much you sweat, and will pick it up if you do. And the third is the one that tends to freak people out." He pauses, attaching the first two to Blaine's arm and finger, then reveals the third tool. Two long, tube-like cylinders with beads on the end, that he plugs into a monitor by the cord at the point where the beads stop. "These are pneumographs. They measure chest activity and respiration. All of these will be used, in addition to observing you, to complete this test. May I have consent to placing this around your chest?"

"Yes."

"You're good at this yes or no thing. Good. The first is going to be further up on you," Sebastian gently trails his fingers along the boy's upper body, then tightens the instrument as much as necessary, locking it in place with the beads. "The second is at the bottom of your ribs." He repeats the process, feeling where he's going to put the instrument before placing it around and tightening it. For a second, his fingers meet Blaine's hip and he mutters an "oops, sorry about that", before removing his hands.

The second of contact causes butterflies in his stomach, but he prevents himself from reacting otherwise.

"Okay. I'm going to turn on the machine, inflate your blood pressure cuff, and then begin the questions. After each round, I'll deflate the cuff, but then start it up again for the next. Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Good boy." Clearing his throat, he presents the first question, "were you involved in the crime for which you are being questioned?"

"No."

"Have you ever stolen anything before?"

"No."

"Do your friends and family generally see you as an honest person?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever considered stealing something before?"

"No."

"Are the lights on in this room?"

"Yes."

"If not you, do you know who committed the crime for which you are being questioned?"

"No."

"Part one is done. You can move. I'll give you two minutes before part two."

"Have I passed so far?" Blaine asks, wiggling his fingers and toes.