Ep 8: Have dragon will travel, part 1

Open sea

(A dragon and its rider are flying across the sea. The rider sees two ships and points at one of them. On the other ship mulch and bucket see the dragon fly past them)

Mulch: Well, that's strange. I don't recall ever seeing a dragon that looked quite like that one.

(Mulch looks through a spyglass and sees the dragon and its rider)

Bucket: What is it, Mulch? You have that look. I don't like it when you have that look!

(The dragon and its rider attack the other ship)

Fisher: Off! Get off! Go!

(Mulch hands bucket the spyglass and he looks through it and sees the attack closer)

Mulch: Bucket, what do you see?

Bucket: Something I wish I hadn't, Mulch.

(They leave the scene)

Berk

(You all are packing ready to leave for the edge)

Y/n: Okay, now remember, gang we're only taking absolute necessities to Dragon's Edge.

(Fishlegs holds a pile of rocks close to his chest)

Snotlout: I guess we're leaving you behind, Fishlegs.

Fishlegs: Come on. You're better than that, Snotlout. Oh, wait. No, you're not. 

(Meatlug tries to fly but the rocks are too heavy for her)

Fishlegs: Come on, girl, you can do it. Lift with your legs.

Hicca: Fishlegs.

Fishlegs: What? Berk granite has a nicer finish. And trust me, you want the nicer finish. Point illustrated.

(You and hicca look to the side and see ruff whacking tuff on the head with a mace)

Tuffnut: Not bad. That's a two. Do it again. Uhm. Yeah, three. I still think we could do better.

Ruffnut: Yes, we can!

Tuffnut: Ouch! Oh, yeah, that is a four. Yep. One, two, three, four.

Ruffnut: I'll tag it and bag it.

Tuffnut: I'll tell you what... any of you four need anything, I'll be right here.

(Then stoick walks to you all angry with gobber, mulch and bucket)

Stoick: Which one of the usual suspects was out sinking boats on their dragon this morning? I have my suspicions.

Y/n: Sinking boats?

Stoick: Bucket and Mulch saw the whole thing. And don't try convincing me that there's anyone else in the archipelago who could pull something like this off! Well? I'm waiting.

(You all look at each other denying it. Tuff then springs up)

Tuffnut: It was me, Chief! I couldn't control myself. I had to do it. What's wrong with me? Why do I do things like this? Why doesn't anybody do anything to stop me? Can't you all see that it's a desperate cry for help?

(Tuff is crying on the ground in front of stoick)

Ruffnut: What are you talking about? None of that happened.

Tuffnut: I know that. But I always wanted to confess to something. I didn't overdo it, did I?

Ruffnut: Yeah. I mean, overall, you seemed grounded, but still it was a little hard to believe.