Ep 38: Dire Straits

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Island

(At the beach Hunters are loading dragons into their ships)

Dragon Hunter 1: Get back, you filthy lizard! Hey, you there, keep those cages moving!

(On the ship one hunter spots the riders flying at them)

Dragon Hunter 3: Dragon Riders. Take cover!

(The riders start to blast at the ship and the cages, freeing the dragons. Once the dragons are freed Y/n and Hicca fly in and destroy the hunter ship)

-----Time Skip-----

(Viggo is looking at a map with islands corssed when Ryker walks into his tent)

Viggo: Don't just stand there gawking. Come in, brother.

Ryker: News from our partners in the east. Y/n and his Riders have disrupted operations, again.

Viggo: How much of a disruption? These attacks are becoming bad for business.

Ryker: They won't stop until every dragon we capture is freed and our operations are no more.

(Viggo crosses another island on the map)

Ryker: Their resistance is growing, Viggo.

Viggo: Well, then, Ryker, maybe we need to change the methods of how we deal with resistance.

(Viggo takes out another map)

Viggo: Perhaps it's time we capture a dragon that not even Y/n L/n can free...

Sea - Straits

(Johann and his merchant friends leave an island into the ocean)

Johann: Greetings to you. Good day, my fellow seafaring merchant brethren. What a pleasant day to ply our trade and hawk our wares. Ah! Trader Derrick, you are looking well. Love the beard.

(A man with a beard so long it coils around his legs waves at Johann)

Johann: Wouldn't be caught dead with that on my face. What is this?

(He sees bubbles rising on to the top of the surface followed by a horrible smell)

Johann: Oh, dear! That foul odor, it's one I have not smelled for many a moon. Not since that time I ventured to the Isle of Manos across the Sea of Toglia. My brothers. Reverse your sails!

(Suddenly a whirlpool forms and it starts to suck the ships towards it)

Johann: Exit here at once! At once! Oh! Oh, no!

(Johann is able to steer away from the whirlpool and when he looks back all the other ships are gone)

Johann: My brothers?

Dragon's Edge

Y/n: Nice work, Fishlegs.

Fishlegs: Thank you! I've discovered that the Night Terrors respond quite nicely to whistle commands.

(He blows into a whistle and the night terrors form into a big dragon)

Hicca: Hey! Impressive!