Ep 39: The Longest Day

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Island

(Two Dragon Hunters are unloading cargo onto an island. They notice what appears to be an injured dragon a little ways away from them, they walk up to the dragon)

Dragon Hunter 1: Huh? What have we here?

Dragon Hunter 2: Never seen one of these before.

(The dragon screeches loudly)

Dragon Hunter 1: Relax, little one. We just want to introduce you to our friend Viggo. You're going to love him.

(They hear rustling behind them)

Dragon Hunter 1: Huh?

(Once they turn around something charges at them causing them both to scream)

Berk

(Y/n and Hicca are on Berk, talking with Gobber and Stoick)

Hicca: Hard to believe it's the middle of the night.

Stoick: I love the midnight sun. Constant sunlight for two weeks. Our most productive time of year.

Viking 1: You're in my way.

Viking 2: No, you're in my way.

(They see two vikings arguing. Stoick starts to walk up to them)

Gobber: Aye, for the first week. But we're in day eight, when things can start to get a wee bit crazy.

Viking 1: Are you calling me a liar?

Viking 2: Yeah, I'm calling you a liar.

Viking 1: I've had enough of this!

(One of the vikings takes out a sword but Stoick grabs it out of his hands)

Y/n: Crazy is an understatement.

Stoick: Hey. All right, you two. Back to work. We've got a lot of catchin' up to do now that the trade lanes are open again.

(He puts the sword away)

Gobber: Lack of sleep. It gets to everybody eventually. Poor Gothi, she's been babbling for days now.

(Somewhere, Gothi is writing symbols on the ground like a zombie)

Hicca: Yeah. I see what you mean.

Gobber: And Sven's worn out half his flock on the dance floor.

(They see Sven dancing with a sheep)

Y/n: But that's pretty normal for him, though.

Gobber: Yeah, you're right. Bad example. Nice move. But lack of sleep gets to us all eventually. Even you young'uns.

Y/n: That's why we sent Astrid and the others back to the Edge to do the simplest job possible. Wash their dragons.

Hicca: There's no way they could screw that up.

Dragon's Edge

(The Gang are on the Edge are attempting to wash their dragons. Heather throws a bucket of water at Windshear, missing entirely)