Ep 33: Last Auction Heroes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tavern

(Hunters are fighting and drinking in a tavern while trader Johann is sitting alone awkwardly)

Dragon Hunter 1: Grimborn auction? What's on the block this time?

(That catches Johann's attention and he begins to listen in on them)

Dragon Hunter 2: Dragons.

Dragon Hunter 1: Think what we could do with our own dragon. Its hide alone.

Dragon Hunter 2: Only the richest Vikings dare to show up.

Dragon Hunter 1: So, how do you know about it?

Dragon Hunter 2: Because I have this map. Got it from a gold baron. Told him I'd let him live if he showed me what it was. Idiot. Don't let that out of your sight.

(He walks away from the table. Johann smiles)

-----Time Skip-----

(Johann runs out of the tavern panting)

Johann: Oh, dear.

(Two hunters run out looking for Johann but see that he is gone. Suddenly Bahamut flies past them with Y/n and Johann on his back)

Y/n: You get it, Johann? Johann!

Johann: Huh? Oh. Of course.

(He shows Y/n the map)

Island - Grimborn Auction

(Dragons are being hauled in cages)

Dragon Hunter: Put her in the cage, will ya?

(Viggo inhales and exhales)

Viggo: Ah! Do you smell that, brother?

Ryker: Dragon droppings.

Viggo: Gold. This auction will not only bring us wealth, but will cement my reputation as the most prolific dealer of dragons, both living and not. But everything must go off with perfection. How is security coming along?

Ryker: Catapults are doubled. Watchtowers are going up. No riders will spoil the auction.

Viggo: See what you can do when you put your mind to it, big brother? Any news on our special guest?

Ryker: Are you sure he's coming?

Viggo: Positive. The second you have confirmation of his arrival-

Ryker: I will let you know.

Viggo: Of course you will.

(Meanwhile Y/n is spying on them from above)

Y/n: I see Terrible Terrors and a few crates of Fireworms. But where are they hiding all the big dragons?

-----Time Skip-----

Dragon's Edge

(Y/n is explaining what he saw in the auction to the other riders)

Y/n: Extra ships on the perimeter. Guards everywhere. Catapults and watchtowers on the cliffs. Dragon Root arrow launchers on every sea stack within a half mile. There's no way in or out. Period.