Ep 13: Night of the Hunters, Part 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragon's Edge

(At Dragon's Edge, in the morning. Meatlug wakes up, but goes back to sleep, along with Barf & Belch, Hookfang. Meanwhile, Astrid is flying Stormfly)

Astrid: Whoohoo!

(Astrid is laughing as Stormfly flies up a cliff)

Astrid: We're going vertical, Stormfly!

(Astrid screams as Stormfly dives into the forest, exclaimng along the way)

Astrid: Catch you on the other side!

(Astrid grunts while she jumps onto a tree and then swings through the brush until she lands on Stormfly)

Astrid: Miss me?

(Stormfly snorts as they near water before they land)

Astrid: Nothing like and early moring ride to start the day.

(Astrid pets Stormfly)

Astrid: I know, we should do it more often. From now on, I promise we'll--

(She suddenly hears dragons growl, and Astrid and Stormfly take off to investigate)

Astrid: That way.

Beach

(Astrid and Stormfly fly and finds ships anchored, men are loading up on crates while Astrid and Stormfly land to investigate. Astrid looks at the ships' colors)

Astird: I've never seen those colors before.

(Astrid then looks at one of the ship's insignia)

Astrid: But I have seen that insignia. It was on the Reaper. Those are Dragon Hunters. Come on, Stormly, let's get a better look.

(Stormfly takes off to get a closer look. Dragons are growling, men are shouting as Stormly and Astrid look on. Monstrous nightmare growls as Dragon Hunter bangs on cage)

Dragon Hunter Quiet down, ya useless lizard.

(Astrid gasps. The Dragon Hunter laughs until Ryker Grimborn slams the Dragon Hunter's head into cage and grunts)

Ryker: Just load'em up.

Dragon Hunter: Yes, Ryker. Sorry, Ryker.

Ryker: Look at him. Powerful. Perfect. Remember, they're smarter than you.

(The Monstrous nightmare pushes the Dragon Hunter away)

Ryker: But not me.

(He starts chuckling until he starts sniffing. Astrid gasps as Ryker points at her and Stormfly)

Ryker: And grab that Nadder!

Astrid: Get us outta here, Stormfly!

Ryker: Archers! Loose.

Astrid: Come on, Stormfly! We gotta get Y/n!

(Stormfly is then shot by Ryker and she growls in pain)

Astrid: Stormfly!

Ryker: When a Nadder shoots its spines, it always leaves its belly exposed.