Ep 24: Crash Course

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Island

(The riders having a training session with their dragons. Each are engaged in their respective activities. Toothless is firing a series of plasma blasts at the rocks to decimate them)

Hicca: Great shooting, bud! Perfect for the catapults!

(Meatlug performs a barrel roll, catching a large boulder in her mouth)

Fishlegs: Nice catch, girl! Your athleticism is nothing short of breathtaking.

(Meatlug accidentally drops the boulder into the water and they fly back)

Fishlegs: So fast! Good girl, Meatlug!

(Bahamut is training switching between his plasma and blue fire)

Y/n: Yeah, Bahamut! You are improving so much!

(The twins are helping to correct Barf and Belch's aim, firing them like guns)

Tuff: Yeah, okay! Shot another one!

Ruff: Little to the right!

Tuff: Now go down! Down! Yes! Perfect! Uh, nice shot! Hit it again!

Ruff: Whoa! Hmm, what do you think?

(Tuff studies the rocky wall)

Tuff: I think we need to chisel the jawlines more. Make them more in and of our visage!

Ruff: Agreed!

Snotlout: Will you guys do something that is actually important?

Tuff: What could possibly be more important than this?

(Snotlout looks down and sees that the twins had sculptured their faces into the cliff)

Snotlout: I'm sick of this! If these clowns aren't gonna pull their weight...

Ruff: Hey, Boyo! Never talk to a girl about her weight!

Tuff: No wonder he can't land a girlfriend. Am I right?

Hicca: Um, guys? Let's get all these catapults loaded before the sun goes down!

(Suddenlt they hear heavy footsteps approaching along with trees falling in the distance)

Astrid: What was that?

Ruff: I don't know but it's crumbling my eyelid!

(The dragons move restlessly and begin to look unsettled)

Astrid: Okay... easy, Stormfly!

Snotlout: Oh, what are you doing, Hookfang?

Y/n: Something's coming towards us!

Fishlegs: Something big! Oh Thor! Oh Thor!

Y/n: Let's get out of here!

(The riders turn around and begin to fly away with the something following them)

Astrid: Stormfly!

Hiccup: Astrid, Snotlout! Cut your boulders loose!

Snotlout: I'm trying! It's tangled!