Ep 34: Defenders of the Wing, Part 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sea

(The riders are attacking a Dragon Hunters Ship filled with captured dragons)

Astrid: Stormfly, twirl!

(Astrid dodges nets and arrows shot at her. Hicca and Toothless free a dragon and Hicca makes a hand gesture to Y/n and Astrid)

Hicca: Let's go!

Tuffnut: Come on.

(The twins and snotlout are fighting over a trapped dragon)

Snotlout: Let me handle this.

Ruffnut: Ugh.

Astrid: Ugh. Come on, Stormfly.

(Stormfly fires her spines at the cage, freeing the dragon)

Tuffnut: Oh.

(They start to fly away but a chain gets caught in Meatlugs leg)

Fishlegs: Come on, girl. You can do this.

(The hunters fire at the riders they dodge but one of the arrows is about to hit Stormfly, Astrid blocks it with her leg)

Astrid: Ahh!

(Astrid rips the arrows out of her leg)

Fishlegs: Little help here! Ugh. Looks like we're on our own. Alright blast it girl. NOW!... Go for the winch!

(Meatlug blasts at the winch but it is dragon proofed. Ryker laughs at them)

Ryker: Awww. I'm afraid the chain and the winch are both dragon-proof this time!

Y/n: But that wood deck isn't.

(Ryker looks up and sees Y/n and Bahamut standing ontop of the mast. Bahamut blasts the deck below the winch allowing Fishlegs and Meatlug to fly away)

Fishlegs: Wooooo.

Dragon's Edge

(Back at the Edge. Everyone is looking a little shaken. Fishlegs walks from tending the injured Meatlug)

Y/n: How is she doing?

Fishlegs: You know her feelings are hurt, you guys were cutting it a little too close. Minor wing sprain, but she'll be fine.

(Y/n and Hicca see Astrid limping aided by Heather)

Hicca: Are you limping?

Astrid: No.

Heather: She got shot in the leg.

Y/n: What?!

Astrid: A hunter arrow was gonna hit Stormfly so I blocked it.

Y/n: With your leg?

Astrid: It just grazed me. I'm fine.

(She starts to limp away. Heather shrugs and Y/n turns to the others)

Y/n: Alright, has anyone else been hurt recently? Who didn't tell me?

(Snotlout, Ruffnut and Tuffnut raise their hands)