Ep 37: Saving Shattermaster

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Northern Markets

(At the northern markets vikings are shopping for weapons and other things, even Mala and Throk are looking at a crate full of weapons)

Man: Shields! Shields over here!

(Throk looks at a sword and nods at Mala before looking at the iron mason who is selling the weapons)

Throk: This batch will be acceptable if you'll be so kind as to box them up for us.

Iron Mason: I'm sorry, but those weapons are spoken for.

Throk: All right, then we'll take these.

Iron Mason: As I said, spoken for.

(Throk growls a little)

Mala: Spoken for by who, Iron Mason?

Dragon Hunter: Pay him. Or don't. Doesn't matter.

(Few hunters pick up the weapons. Throk moves in front of them, the hunter drops the weapons and takes out a sword which he points at Throk causing Throk and Mala to take out their weapons)

Man: Hunters.

(A hodded man walks over to them)

Man: Have you all taken leave of your senses? On your knees before Queen Mala.

(He takes out a club and hits a hunters leg with it causing him to fall to the ground)

Man: My apologies. They are simple Hunters. Not known for their strength of mind. Now go before you get us all killed.

(The hunter stands up and starts to walk away)

Man: You're lucky I came along when I did. This is no longer a safe place for you.

(He leaves)

Defenders Island

(The riders are at the defenders island)

Y/n: So, this hooded stranger, he risked his own life to save you?

Mala: If it weren't for him, who knows what would've happened.

Hicca: And you've bought weapons on this island before?

Mala: Yes, for many years.

Heather: It never used to be like that. That island was always a peaceful place to trade.

Y/n: Heather, we should go see what those Hunters are up to. Thank you for fillin' us in, Mala. It was good that you sent for us.

Mala: Actually, I summoned you for another reason completely.

(They hear bushes rustling and see the twins running up to Y/n)

Tuffnut: Y/n. You are not gonna believe this. Hiya, Queenie. Looking good. Black is definitely working for you.

Ruffnut: This may be the greatest day ever.

Tuffnut: No, it is the greatest day ever. I mean, except for the first time I wrestled a boar. Whoa! That was spectacular, or the second time I wrestled a boar.