Ep 12: Team Astrid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sea

(Y/n, Astrid and Hicca patrolling, looking for any signs of Dagur's ships)

Hicca: Well, very good patrol. The Edge is secure.

(They fly over the edge and Astrid looks around confused)

Hicca: Uh-oh I know that look.

Astrid: Hicca, Y/n, where are all the Night Terrors? Aren't they supposed to be on watch, They're our last line of defence.

Y/n: Tuffnut!

-----Time Skip-----

(Y/n, Astrid and Hicca land near the dome where Ruffnut and Tuffnut are "training" a Night Terror)

Ruffnut: Yeah, that's good, right over there. Perfect. Okay. Yes

Y/n: What are you two doing?

Ruffnut: Uh, what does it look like we're doing? Dragon training!

Tuffnut: You would think you, of all people would recognize that. Prepare to be amazed my friend! Okay ready little guy?

(Tuffnut puts the Night Terror on the ground)

Tuffnut: Shake!

(The Night Terror starts to shake on the ground making Tuffnut laugh)

Tuffnut: Right, see, you thought it'd be a handshake, and he'd put out his little paw, but I taught him-

Hicca: Oh no no, we understand, I'm just not sure how useful a skill that is.

Tuffnut: Well that's not all he does, wanna see him get my slippers?

Astrid: These dragons are not our pets, Tuffnut. They're an integral part of our security system.

Y/n: You can't just do this with them.

Tuffnut: But he can also solve math problems by stomping his foot, as long as the answer is always three.

Hicca: They have a point Tuffnut, and you have a pet already.

(She points at Tuffnut's chicken)

Tuffnut: Eh.

Astrid: Dagur could park a whole fleet right offshore, and we wouldn't even know they were there, because the Night Terrors aren't on their perches.

Snotlout: Lighten up Astrid, Dagur doesn't even know where Dragons Edge is.

Astrid: Not yet. But if you guys don't take this seriously, he will soon enough.

Y/n: Dagur's a maniac. What would we do when he comes here and we don't have the night terrors alerting us?

Snotlout: I say bring it on! Let him bring that weak sauce in here. Hookfang and I will pummel his deranged butt.

(Suddenly a Terrible Terror flies towards Fishlegs and smacks right on his face face. Fishlegs takes out the letter on the Terrible Terror's leg and reads it)

Hicca: Fishlegs, what is it?

Fishlegs: It's Berk, and it's not good.

Y/n: Oh no.