Ep 25: Turn and Burn

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragon's Edge

(Y/n, Toothless and Bahamut are watching Hicca make another flying suit)

Hicca: So? What do you think?

Y/n: It's a death trap. Cool. But a death trap.

Hicca: You got no love for the old Dragon Fly Two? Oh, come on. You love these wings.

Y/n: No.

Hicca: They let me fly beside you Toothless, they put us in precarious situations that you always have to save me from. It's terrific!

Y/n: All right, if we are really making it better I think that is probably gonna need some welding.

Hicca: Yeah. Hey bud, can you fire up the forge?

Snotlout: I got it.

(Y/n and Hicca get scared and look up and see Snotlout and Hookfang on the roof of Hicca's tent)

Hicca: Snotlout! How many times have we told you to not sneak up on us like that?

Snotlout: Uh, well, if you count now, I would say I don't care. Let me light the forge for you. "Us". Let "us" light the forge for you. Jeez, don't be so needy.

Y/n: Yeah, I think we're okay.

Snotlout: Y/n, aren't you always complaining that I never do anything around here? Well, here I am. Snotlout "the Volunteer" Jorgenson. Ready to do Thor's work.

(Y/n and Hicca groan)

Hicca: And that's what we're afraid of.

Snotlout: Watch and learn. Watch and learn. Hookfang, hit it.

Hicca: No, no, no, no!

Y/n: Snotlout, you have to build it gradually!

(Hookfang fires into the chimney of the forge causing Hicca's hut to burst into flames)

Hicca: What?!

(The twins appear and dumb a big barrel full of water onto teh hut. They shake their heads as Snotlout and Hookfang land behind Y/n and Hicca)

Snotlout: They've changed.

Hicca: No, Snotlout, they haven't changed. It's just that this is over the line. Even for them.

Snotlout: Relax. Don't get your tunic in a bunch. Everything's fine.

Y/n: Oh yeah, it's fine? It's fine? Does this look "fine" to you?

Snotlout: I guess I'm just an optimist, Y/n. I'm what you'd call a "hut half un-burned" kind of guy.

(He leans against the burned wall of the hut and it breaks)

Snotlout: Whoa!

Hicca and Y/n: Oh, for the love of gods.

Snotlout: Ugh!

Stoick: Down, Skullcrusher!

(Stoick and Skullcrusher land next to them)

Hicca: Dad!