Ep 18: Edge of Disaster, Part 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragon's Edge

(Astrid looks as the hunter ships are approaching the edge. She jumps off a boulder and buries the dragon eye)

Astrid: Just in case.

Tuffnut: Come on Astrid, my arms are starting to cramp.

Astrid: Wait for it, now!

(Tuffnut fires the ballista sending giant arrows towards a ship)

Dragon Hunter: In coming!

(The arrows hit the ship sinking it)

Tuffnut: Yes! Who kicks dragon hunter butt? Tuffnut kicks dragon hunter butt! Who kicks-

Astrid: Let's not start kissing our own butts yet

Tuffnut: I didn't even know that was possible

Astrid: This thing is far from over. Go!

(Tuffnut jumps off the ballista and onto the zip line he and Ruffnut made, he slieds down to a catapult with a monstrous nightmare gel barrel loaded into it. Tuffnut grabs a torch)

Tuffnut: Monstrous Nightmare gel plus open flame equals...

(He lights the barrel up and fires it at another ship, once it hits the ship it causes a big explosion and the ship sinks)

Tuffnut: Fun for all! Well, not all Just for me, actually.

(Stormfly flies towards him and grabs him)

Tuffnut: Hey, Astrid, I was thinking, you know what would be great?

Astrid: If we stuck with what seems to be working really well?

Tuffnut: Uh, no. That wasn't it at all. I was thinking-

Astrid: Save it, Tuff. That's what we're doing.

(Tuffnut sticks his tongue out towards Astrid)

Tuffnut: Meh.

Island

(Fishlegs whimpers as three dragons surround him roaring. Y/n, Hicca and Snotlout look down at them while being on their dragons)

Y/n: Okay, we all know the plan, correct?

Hicca: Yeah.

Snotlout: Yes!

Johann: No!

Snotlout: We all know the plan, you told us 25 times. Just so you know, I still object.

Y/n: Objection still noted. Now Johann remember, your only job is to distract the dragon sentry on the far cliff.

(Johann jumps onto the back of Meatlug)

Hicca: Approach it from the rear so that Meatlug doesn't see Fishlegs.

Johann: Master Y/n, Lady Hicca, why shouldn't Meatlug see Master Fishlegs?

Hicca: Because she might... Well, we don't know what she'll do.

Snotlout: Sure we do.

Hicca: Snotlout!

Snotlout: What? You don't think Johann should know what could happen to him?