Ep 29: Stryke Out

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Island

(In an arena, a Monstrous Nightmare and a Deadly Nadder are fighting)

Viking 1: Boring!

Viking 2: Aye, move up, son!

Fight Master: This dragon fight is one for the ages! As Steeltrap takes a crushing brow to the head from the upstart, Whip-Slash!

Viking: Yeah, whatever!

(Ryker walks up to the fight master)

Fight Master: Ah, Mr. Ryker sir! Always a pleasure to have you join us!

Viking 1: Mind your trap!

Viking 2: Oh, what a snore!

(The fight master takes out a pouch full of coins)

Viking 3: Why didn't you bite him?

(Ryker takes the pouch and looks inside it. He looks up at the fight master clearly not happy)

Ryker: This is not the amount we agreed upon!

Fight Master: Mr. Ryker, we've done well together in our fighting enterprise, but now, with your champion dragon, the fights are over before they start. No one will pay for a fight that ends in five minutes.

(He motions for a hunter to open up a cage and when he does that, a dragon resembling to a scorpion appears. The vikings in the crowd yawn)

Ryker: I see your point, but if I were you I'll find the solution to turn this around.

Viking: You call this a battle?

Ryker: Your cut!

(He throws one coin to the fight master)

Fight Master: Uh, I hate that guy!

Sky

(Y/n and Snotlout are patrolling)

Snotlout: The dragon hunter base! Just up ahead!

Y/n: Remember, approach with caution! They might be expecting us.

Snotlout: Y/n, Y/n! This is the easiest mission ever! We fly in, blast the hunters and be home in time for lunch! BOOM!

Y/n: I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I...

Snotlout: C'mon Hookfang!

(Snotlout speeds ahead causing Y/n to sigh)

Island - Dragon Hunter Base

(Y/n and Snotlout land on the island and inspect the base seeing it empty)

Y/n: There's no one here! It's completely abandoned.

Snotlout: This place was crawling with dragon hunters this morning. Something's wrong.

Y/n: Did you see anything else? Any dragons?

Snotlout: Well, no!

(They see Hookfang and Bahamut growling)

Y/n: Maybe is something wrong.