Ep 35: Defenders of the Wing, Part 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defenders Island

(Y/n walks back as Mala walks at him while pointing her sword at his neck)

Mala: I warned you, Y/n L/n. I warned you not to betray me.

(Throk points his axe at Fishlegs)

Fishlegs: That's a very nice axe, Mr. Throk. Is Throk a family name?

Tuffnut: Look, I'm all for winning friends and influencing people, but this mission has gone talons up.

Ruffnut: Way up.

Tuffnut: Two talons up.

Mala: Seize them!

(The riders try to get to their dragons but the guards surround them. The dragons prepare to fire at Mala, Throk and the other soldiers)

Y/n: Stop! Okay, look, you're right, you were tricked, but we were tricked too. Okay? Viggo used us as a distraction so he could steal your Eruptodon, but without us knowing. We don't work with the Dragon Hunters. They're our enemies.

Mala: And yet, our Eruptodon is gone, our village is in peril from the lava flow, and you hold me in front of your dragon.

Y/n: Back off, bud.

(Bahamut swallos his blast but stays on allert)

Y/n: We will prove it to you. We'll go rescue your dragon and bring it back. I'll even leave some people here to help you fight the lava.

Mala: Only your best.

Y/n: Heather's a survivalist, she's dealt with lava before. And Ruff and Tuff...

Tuffnut: Oh, what do we have here?

(He takes a blow dart from one of the soldiers)

Tuffnut: Huh, a blowgun. I'm just gonna...

(He tries to fire it but he inhales causing the dart to fly into his throat)

Tuffnut: Oh, no! Dart throat stings. Losing control of my vocal chord.

(Ruffnut laughs at him. Snotlout smacks Tuffnut's back causing the dart to fly out of his mouth and into Ruffnut's forehead)

Tuffnut: I'm fine.

Hicca: Uh, let's just say they... have a lot of experience cleaning up stuff.

Y/n: You can trust us. I swear it.

(Mala lowers her sword)

Mala: I accept your offer, on one condition, I must travel with you to save our beloved dragon.

Hicca: I thought you didn't fly on dragons.

Mala: I will do whatever it takes to save The Great Protector. But if you fail me, I will kill you. If you attempt an escape, I will kill you. If I think, at any time-

Y/n: You will kill me. Understood.

Mala: Then it shall be done.

Snotlout: She's coming with us? That's totally gonna mess up our rhythm.